hijo

in my own clique
Sir Norman Wisdom - Dies aged 95.
..R.I.P. Norman..he was a great character i thought he would go on forever..so much stamina..ps say hello to Mr grimsdale Norman.

alison09400

We were just talking about his films the other day. I can remember watching them as a child..even to me they were hilarious :gulme:

RIP Sir Norman x

mollag

Kipper restorer
For many years we lived close by him, met him a number of times and found him a very personable and likeable guy, no pretensions and brimming with energy.
He adopted the IOM as his home and was well loved and appreciated. He will be sorely missed.

One of his best roles was in the film " the night they raided Minsky's" well worth a look to see him in a non comedy role.

Harem

I've cliqued
Made millions happy. Truly a legend. RIP Norman

Susan

Non Active Member
I used to laugh like mad at him, infact he made me laugh before he had even said anything.

Just his face was enough to make me break out in laughter.

R.I.P. Norman.

There sure is going to be a lot of laughter up there now.

saffie

Saffie
Awwwww so sad reading this.

Have always laughed my socks off watching anything starring Norman Wisdom and,as others said,just seeing him brought a happy grin to my face.

Saw a film of his when I was over in uk a few weeks ago and remembered it from my childhood and it still cracked me up.

RIP Sir Norman..and thanks for all the laughs.

saffie

loved him.he made some fabulous unforgeable films..belly laughs every one of them
im a clumsy person that always gets entangled in cables ,or falls over a feather....and i always call them my 'Norman Wisdom' moments.
lovely man.

teresa

Free Thinker
It was the Albanians who adored him, his were the only foreign films that could be shown there I believe. Harmless, silly and very funny - how things used to be.

Cue for a few re-runs maybe?

Met Norman many years ago when he entertaied the troops and again about 10 years ago in Ramsay I.O.M, what a fanastic friendly guy. Will be sadly missed by all.

R.I.P Norman

Hey, remember the record? Norman and Joyce Grenfell doing that lovely song [forgot!]
and they get the giggles? It's on the net somewhere.

teresa

Free Thinker
I have that on my ipod I think it is called the laughing song, which sums it up.

Found it on You Tube under that title - couldn't post link.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom