PASH

Simply Villa Management
Hi all, we have Simply Villa Management currently quoting for our site maintenance, we are a 16 unit site, one pool, any feed back and price comparisons would be gratefully received

tykatem

Available in sarcastic to
Simply Villa Management
So why not, to get the ball rolling, let members know what you've been quoted?

PASH

Simply Villa Management
So why not, to get the ball rolling, let members know what you've been quoted?

Have not received the quote yet, but one quote from another well known Yali company was over £200 per month per apartment! Outrageous :wow:

hijo

in my own clique
Simply Villa Management
we have 28 appartments in our block ..we have swimming pool (open about 10 months of the year),gymnasium,back up generator(for power cuts) security\guard 24/7..gardeners,...security cameras,at each of our carparks ,one at the back and one at the front..very good outside lighting outside till daybreaks,,rubbish collected from outside our doors at 10am..the landings cleaned every week..all for 150 lira a month.. i also have a villa with 64 on site with 3 pools ,very little security in the winter months.and poor outside lighting for that i pay 100 lira a month..:31:

hijo

in my own clique
Simply Villa Management
Have not received the quote yet, but one quote from another well known Yali company was over £200 per month per apartment! Outrageous :wow:

..whooh Pash £200 a month:wow: ..i was paying £120 amonth in the uk , (for community tax),and we thought that was a bit two much,thats the main reason we moved out here...:31:..ps have you found out from the rest of the ownere how much they are paying.. i really could,nt see a turkish person paying that, i have heard in many cases of europeans subsidising the turks ..that is not on

Last edited:

Expat

Billy
Simply Villa Management
Hi Pash we are paying £40 a month at our place in Geris we kept the guy on that the builder employed and he has turned up trumps a Turkish guy is running it and i think this is what makes the difference they will not put up with stupid prices for anything and if its possible to get a turkish person to front it if you have one on site it makes a big difference,our other site which is mostly foreign owners, they are trying to set a fee of £87 which we are fighting plus they want £2656 in back fees Our daughter uses a company called Boseye they have a board at Manderine Gardens and they are reasonable about £ 60 a month hope this helps in some way

PASH

Simply Villa Management
Thanks Billy, much appreciated, these companies vary madly for the exact same service, we now have between £55 and £211 per unit per month - i am more confused by the minute. Cheers

carolmon

Simply Villa Management
We use Bosay also, we pay 100 tyl per month, small complex, 8 units, pool, nice gardens.

I agree some of the quotes we received were ridiculous, nearly as much as my mortgage!

jeff

bayview
Simply Villa Management
There are a number of variables here such as whether you have 24/7 caretaker, own water supply, size of communal grounds, etc but 150 to 200 Tl should be about right with a management company involved and always assuming that you have no defaulting owners. Ask for a full breakdown of the site's accounts last year and a copy of Simply's proposed budget so that their fees can be properly assessed. Good luck.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom