jandj

Silver Sand Beach
I cannot praise highly enough the new restaurant/bar recently opened next to The Shadow Hotel, close to Silver Sands Beach. The food is superb, prices are excellent and the service beyond normal Turkish standards.
The wine being served, a new company form Izmir is fantastic and as far as value for money, cannot be compared. I wish you all much success and hope that all local forum members and residents of Peach Orchard and other local sitesis become regulars. Thank you for a great night.

Peregrine

Silver Sand Beach
I cannot praise highly enough the new restaurant/bar recently opened next to The Shadow Hotel, close to Silver Sands Beach. The food is superb, prices are excellent and the service beyond normal Turkish standards.
The wine being served, a new company form Izmir is fantastic and as far as value for money, cannot be compared. I wish you all much success and hope that all local forum members and residents of Peach Orchard and other local sitesis become regulars. Thank you for a great night.

wow, high praise indeed

for the uninitiated, how do you get to this place?

hijo

in my own clique
Silver Sand Beach
.. if you are heading to davutlar on the milli park road on silver sands..next door to the shadow hotel ..we go there most days ..they do excellent food and ..low price spirits,and a large bottle of beer for 2.75 lira ..a pool room(free)darts. and sky tv ,showing live football games...free use of internet..the problem with a lot of restaurants (well around Kusadasi anyway)they give all these facilities..and overcharge on the food and drink ..they certainly don,t .. i think that is why they have been so busy in the first week of opening..perfect hosts "bernie (from liverpool ) and hubby mekin (turkish)..ps they also do a full english breakfast for 9.50 lira ..and what a plateful..:cell:

ronzeus

Silver Sand Beach
About time there was a reasonable priced placed bar at Silver Sands,best of luck,see you in June.

alison09400

Silver Sand Beach
hijo;271068 i think that is why they have been so busy in the first week of opening..perfect hosts "bernie (from liverpool ) and hubby mekin (turkish)..ps they also do a full english breakfast for 9.50 lira ..and what a plateful..:cell:[/QUOTE said:
Bernie is a forum member "Bernadette"....haven't had a chance to get down to see their new place yet but have promised I'll be down soon.

bernadette

SOCIAL SCIENTIST/ AUTHOR
Silver Sand Beach
Bernie is a forum member "Bernadette"....haven't had a chance to get down to see their new place yet but have promised I'll be down soon.
Thank you all for your kind words.Our plan has always been to aim to please.Today is Meks birthday and we have the F.A.CUP final LIVE here.COME ON EVERTON!!!!!!

hijo

in my own clique
Silver Sand Beach
..sorry Bernie i forgot to mention you were on the forum..but i do go on a bit when i see a good thing..happy birthday Mekin..:smile:

jandj

Silver Sand Beach
Happy birthday Gally/Fener/Beskit boy xxxxxxxx
forgot to say, plz try the Karides Guvec...yummee

Nemo

Silver Sand Beach
We went to Pastime on Saturday night to meet up with friends for a celebration. Absolutely excellent in EVERY way, you have to go for yourself to appreciate what its really like. Well done Berna and Mekin and all the very best for the future.

ronzeus

Silver Sand Beach
This bar/resturant is excellant value for food and drink the cheapest at Silver sands.Superb food ,free pool and wii console and sky sports ,I agree with J& J as I can not speak highly enough of this place.Bottle of Effes 2.75 and a very good wine at 3.75 tl.

Well done to Mekin and Bernie.:high5:

meg

Silver Sand Beach
Have also been to Pastimes had a great meal there but was at the end of my stay in May so will be back again in Augast and will be going back keep the good work up Berni and Meks great hosts

Latest Posts

Top Bottom