arrian

R.I.P
silly thoughts
i often dream about what i would spend the money on if i won the lottery, new house, car, holidays etc., and of course the family.

but the other night i had a silly thought!!

sunday was a lovely washing and drying day, i changed the bedding, washed, dried, put away. lovely clean sheets on the bed as i got in that night, and then i thought:

if i won the lottery, i could have clean bedding on EVERY DAY!! oh, what bliss!

i mean, i know i could just do it myself, but that would involve all that goes with, so if i had the werewithall to PAY someone...............

anyone else think silly things?? :noidea:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
silly thoughts
My main problems at the moment regarding silly thoughts are all the things I want to take with me to Turkey, then I write them all down, and then think you silly woman, most of the stuff you can buy when you get there, my latest stupid thought last night was some new pegs, how stupid is that??????

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
silly thoughts
HI Lesley

I bet you were thinking about those "non mark" ones from Lakeland LOL !!!!
Must confess I lost several items of clothing and my peg bag last week as it was so windy so probably not such a daft thought after all.....!!!

Linsey

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
silly thoughts
HI Lesley

Must confess I lost several items of clothing and my peg bag last week as it was so windy so probably not such a daft thought after all.....!!!

Linsey

They're the best pegs Linsey. I've got my 2 new e-cloths from Lakeland to take out to Turkey, sad eh. Our Apartment is on a windy corner so I hope my Sloggis don't take off, they're like a parachute, lol

Gin&Tonic

silly thoughts
My main problems at the moment regarding silly thoughts are all the things I want to take with me to Turkey, then I write them all down, and then think you silly woman, most of the stuff you can buy when you get there, my latest stupid thought last night was some new pegs, how stupid is that??????

That's not stupid at all, a friend asked what I wanted when she came out last year and I wanted pegs so she bought some lovely wooden ones, much better than the plastic ones that ping everywhere and dont last 5 minutes.

cokdeli

cokdeli
silly thoughts
I don't drive so for me if I won the lottery I would want a chauffeur on call day and night (not sure where I would be going at night but I am rich now I've won the lottery and might decide to fly off somewhere in a hurry)

Love the pegs sunny seasider,

cokdeli

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
silly thoughts
They're the best pegs Linsey. I've got my 2 new e-cloths from Lakeland to take out to Turkey, sad eh. Our Apartment is on a windy corner so I hope my Sloggis don't take off, they're like a parachute, lol
Ive still gort Yalides's xmas present at our place ( dont tell him but its one of those cloths) !!!

This last trip I took out a mini slow cooker, a plastic tool caddy, industrial veg peeler , loads of pictures for framing amongst other things.....I like you cant help it !!

I dream frequently about my house being finished although I have to say the kitchen is just fab and just need to get the outside roof terrace finished ( thats another story) and the garden sorted since it got flattened when they put the pool in

Hopefully Yalimarts next trip will get everything completed....I can dream you know !!

Linsey

perfect1949

i just love my clique
silly thoughts
HI Lesley

Linsey

thanks martin that reminds me i need to buy some peg,s

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
silly thoughts
Theres a lady in my village who takes inWashing and Ironing £8 per basket ,
I used to iron everything even the flannels and king sized duvet covers with frills ..i had a tiny iron for frills , now because it hurts my back to stand 3 or 4 hours ironing i buy things i don't need to iron but must do those duvet covers and T Towels ..........Diane

Bibby

Ferretbrain
silly thoughts
Funnily enough, one of the things on my shopping list when I visit UK is -Pegs :) Will have a look at the Lakeland ones. Believe me, I have tried a few of the Turkish bought ones, and they aren't all that good.

silly thoughts
My Gawd, you wimmin can dig up the subjects to gibber on about,
pegs !,
mind you it makes a change from wee dugs.

Cheers Peter

Mary

silly thoughts
Flippen eck I am having a no brainer day today, one of the GG's having nothing to say need a pick me up I do, pegs dont do it for me whats wee dugs?

silly thoughts
Flippen eck I am having a no brainer day today, one of the GG's having nothing to say need a pick me up I do, pegs dont do it for me whats wee dugs?

You may know them as dogs, Mary, in Glasgow we call them dugs!, slang talk

Cheers Peter

Mary

silly thoughts
Oh got you Peter ah ta love the scottish accent have friends up there takes me a wee while to get used to the lingo beautiful part of the country. Fresh air and walk with the dugs, maybe thats my dream for today.
Cheers

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
silly thoughts
Another one I thought of tonight is................. Occasional Tables...........Where do they go the rest of the time????

Latest Posts

Top Bottom