Andy

Silent Nuisance calls
You know when your phone rings and you pick up only to get the silent treatment.

Well here is a site you can Register your number with and stop those silent calls, i'm told it works, so good luck i hope it works for you to.

SilentCall-Gard

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Silent Nuisance calls
l got a better idea.Get a good high pitch quality whistle and blast it down the line,that will make the caller think twice about who they are dealing with

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Silent Nuisance calls
Bob, they're automated. It's not a heavy breather, it's a computer.

[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_call]Silent call - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Silent Nuisance calls
I had to do that a few weeks ago and up till now, it's working. God were they making me angry :7:

Jeannie

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Silent Nuisance calls
Sorry for that remark Andy.it just brought some bad memories back of the anonymous callers l had in the past.l saw red

Last edited:
Silent Nuisance calls
They do really get on your nerves, but I take a bit of pleasure in answering the phone (we always get a couple everyday) and you get the silent bit hang on until someone says hello and then put the phone down without say anything.

I like to think if its annoying for us imagine the poor bugger who has to make hundreds of the calls each day just to get the phone put down on them.

To tell the truth apart from my mum they are the only people who phone the house line everybody else call our mobiles, I should imagine we will start getting them on the mobile soon with the new mobile number directory they are bringing out.

Jane

Firebrand

Silent Nuisance calls
Thanks for that Andy, my elderly mum gets quite worked up by those calls, so I've just registered her.

barry budd

QPR MAN
Silent Nuisance calls
These calls are computer generated its the computer that calls you,
if the call centre is busy you will not hear anyone till they are free

you proberly all know this, but i thought i would mention it
barry

Last edited:
Silent Nuisance calls
Hi Barry,hope you and Sylvie are well weather here is wonderful nice breeze to keep the heat down,hope it is as nice back at your end! Jim.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom