angelaturkey

Days On The Beach in Side
Side Fully Furnished Villa for Sale
Side - 'castle-like' Semi-Detached Villa For Sale - Tapu + Habitation Certificate in my name + Fully Furnished -, overlooks pool + 1 block from beach + ready to move in ...
2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a huge roof-top terrace which has planning permission for a further 2 bedrooms ...

Immaculate white 'castle'-type villa overlooking the communal swimming pool and just one block from the second longest white sand beach in Turkey, near the 5 star hotels, shops, bars, restaurants and a 40 minute walk to Old Town Side along the beach or 10 minutes on the dolmus (bus) at 50p.

The villa has recently been re-painted and re-furbished and comes with 3 piece suite/sofa bed, 3 x sets of patio furniture (one for each level), 1 bedroom with 2 single beds with storage below + wardrobes + bedside cabinet, 2nd bedroom with 1 double bed with storage below + wardrobe + bedside cabinet. Big mirrors in every room + air conditioning/heating in both bedrooms and lounge + shutters on every window (who wants to do washing of curtains in a holiday home?). American style kitchen, including big fridge freezer, cooker and water unit. 2 bathrooms - 1 on ground floor level with shower, toilet and sink (all marble) and 1 on first floor with shower cubicle, sink and toilet (all marble). Sale comes with microwave, toaster, cutlery, pots and pans, mugs, plates, duvets, pillows, covers, beach towels, etc. etc. Ceilings have beautiful covings and all lampshades and fittings included. A large TV, DVD and video units are also included in the price.

There is an amazing roof-top terrace at the villa where you can read a book under an umbrella in the day or dance under the stars at night. I enjoyed it for parties and inviting neighbours and friends around; however, it has planning permission for 2 more bedrooms there, if required. The villa is on a Turkish Sitesi, so most others in the complex work all day in season - April to October - so the pool is your own! First photo shows my white villa overlooking the communal swimming pool.

Side is right on the Mediterranean and a 50 minute drive from Antalya airport. It is famous for its ruins, active amphitheatre, Apollo Temple (like the Acropolis in Athens) where Anthony and Cleopatra made their tryst, 2nd longest white pure sand beach in all of Turkey, harbour with boat trips, 3 x open air discos, little bars and restaurants - some nestled within the ruins or on the beach itself, turtles. Trips include white water rafting with lunch £15 for the day; Manavgat boat trip on Mondays or Thursdays to include lunch, waterfalls, market and little island stop £15; day trip to Alanya (for views from castle along the coastline) £10; day trip to Antalya (for shopping and Old Kaleici) £6; Village Trip to meet the locals for tea and visit a school to meet school children + trip to mosque to learn about the religion £8. Lots of other things to do like paragliding, fishing with the locals, horseback riding in the Sorgun Forest or along the beach, ride (or eat?!) an ostrich, etc.

The villa is just near the Dosi Hotel in Side and opposite the 5 star hotels, specifically The Arum, on the Kumkoy to Side road. Dolmus stop outside complex. Also bars and restaurants.

Price for everything:- £65,000 - no negotiation - it's the best price you will get in that area of Turkey -:bolt:

Attachments

• 1-AkDen POOL.jpg
    1-AkDen POOL.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 692
  • 8-AkDen HOUSE.jpg
    8-AkDen HOUSE.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 697
  • Very Large RoofTop Terrace AkSIT.jpg
    Very Large RoofTop Terrace AkSIT.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 660
  • Kitchen Area at AkSit.jpg
    Kitchen Area at AkSit.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 663
  • Sunset Fisherman by Golden Star.jpg
    Sunset Fisherman by Golden Star.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 599
Last edited:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
It looks very nice Angela, and hope you get a quick sale for someone looking to buy in that area, it is a bargain!

Mirazz

Haha, I think it would take a lot more than a friendly chat to my bank manager Sunny Seasider. I can only dream at the moment unfortunately :(

angelaturkey

Now 13th Sept 09 and my villa as above is still for sale although İ have had a lot of viewings - am hoping to sell while İ am in Side this time - until 12th November 2009 - anyone interested? Kind regards Angela

angelaturkey

Now 18th October 2009 - just 3.5 weeks before İ return to UK for a few months but back in Side for month of January 2010 - villa still for sale but still lots of interest but no definite sale yet - renters have now left and all cleaned and aired and recently re-plastered and re-painted - - looks brand new - - got Tapu + Habitation Certificate + Water + Electricity all in my name and no debts outstanding - - could move in tomorrow .... AnyBody Out There Interested???!!!!

angelaturkey

Now 18th Nov 09 - villa still for sale - on as Villa Of The Month with local estate agencies and 2 viewings this month upcoming - - anyone else please ?

angelaturkey

Now August 2010 and villa still for sale due to the world cash crisis - so I am willing to drop the price to UK POUNDS 50,000 - fully furnished and with stunning views - in best position in Side. Must be bargain of the month. Any takers?!

Els

Angela, it must sell now surely! TLF members, I have seen Angela's lovely villa, so I can vouch it is now an absolute bargain for some lucky enough to buy it.

Mirazz

Angela you are making me cry:boohoo: I absolutely adore your villa and wish I had £50,000, I would literally snap it up. Anyone with 50K looking for a place in Side would be mad to miss out. Only wish it was me !!

karios

Living in Gumusluk
Now August 2010 and villa still for sale due to the world cash crisis - so I am willing to drop the price to UK POUNDS 50,000 - fully furnished and with stunning views - in best position in Side. Must be bargain of the month. Any takers?!
Seems a great deal....pity it wasn't Bodrum area, but if it we`re im sure it would be £90-000 then.

Good luck with it, can i ask how much per month do you pay for site fees?

angelaturkey

Thank you all for your kind comments - much appreciated.
Site fees - for communal areas - swimming pool - and small private garden maintenance - is just 50 TL per month = about UK Pounds 20. It is amazingly cheap because it is an older property of about 20 years.

Els

Karios,
I don't think Side is generally any cheaper than the Bodrum area, so it gives you an idea of what a snip this really is.

angelaturkey

Thanks for your support Els - - however, it's still for sale - - Bumping Up now - -

angelaturkey

I have rented the villa out for the season to 2 x Turkish waiters here but they know they must leave within a month if İ sell it - - it has just been totally replastered and repainted throughout so looks as new now - - anybody?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom