Ilica Park

The view is fantastic !!!
Side Area Complex Fees
I was wondering what sort of fees owners in a complex are paying in the side area?

It would be great if any memebers could post what they pay along with what it covers and anything that it does not cover.

Thanks in advance.:thanks:

Manda

Side Area Complex Fees
Hi,
We live on a complex in Side & pay 100 lira per month. There are 15 apartments on ours. The fee covers night time security guard, gardens & pool maintained, water for the pool & gardens etc., electricity for outside lighting & pool lights & waterfall, wireless internet.
I think that's about it, but probably have forgotton something knowing me!
The more facilities you have the more you pay, but should be offset if you are on a bigger complex with alot of apartments.
Be interesting to know what others are paying.

Philogic

Side Area Complex Fees
Hi all,
We are in a complex of 14 apartments in Side and pay 50 Euros a month for the same as Manda except no security guard or internet.
We have just taken over running the complex ourselves so we will find out exactly how much it costs with no rip-offs!
Phil
ps. is that Manda and Kevin from the Red Lion/One for the Road bars?

Ilica Park

The view is fantastic !!!
Side Area Complex Fees
Hi Phil

Thanks for that information - it will be interesting to see if there are savings to be made from running the complex yourselves. If you can let us know the actual costs of things then that would be helpful for us all.

Where in Side are you?

Philogic

Side Area Complex Fees
Hi Ilica,
We are down the hill opposite the Side Prenses Hotel. Other places on this road are, Chinese restaurant, Umut Restaurant, Oxyd Disco. The Lemas Suite Hotel is next door. In the other direction the new hospital is about half a mile away. The area is called Yali Mah [I think] We are out 10/25 May.
Costs that I know of are gardener 700 Lira a month and pool 300 Euros a month.

Manda

Side Area Complex Fees
Hi Phil,

Yes it is indeed the Manda & Kevin that you know! Hopefully be seeing you soon then down at the Red Lion. It's been raining here for 2 days so hopefully it should brighten up by the time you get here.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom