Els

Side and Manavgat website
I thought this website might be useful to some of you. It has the Aspendos programme and the Side Arts Festival programme. Admittedly these are for 2009, but it will be worth keeping an eye open for the 2010 programmes once they are published.
Welcome to Side and Manavgat Website.

hi Els ..thanks for the link...its a really nice web site.....theres a lot going on in and around the area so its good to see the info all in one place. Some nice photos too.

LyndaW

Very useful for me as im moving there today if the rain holds off.

Lynda

emin

Hi

The website side-manavgat.com is updated.
You can see now the 17.International Aspendos Opera and Ballet Festival
program of 2010.

Kind Regards
Emin

Els

Welcome to the area Lynda. Hope your move goes well and you enjoy living here.

Philogic

Hello Emin, who are you and where are you from? If you are in Side/Manavgat then lots of us here would like to know more about you and your knowledge of the area.

Ilica Park

The view is fantastic !!!
Interesting website - thanks. Does anyone know the location and directions to the Gizli Cennet Waterfall as the text on the site is in Turkish? Many thanks.

Hi Phil when i came back from the Uk in August i was next to your son and your wife and the grandkids the next row down.. i was in the middle of your family ..and it was the best trip ive had..they were really nice...say hello to them from me.

Els

Ilica Park, I have translated the route to Gizli Cennet (secret heaven) waterfall (or Degirmendere waterfall as it also known). Hope I have translated it well enough to be able to find it. It sounds really nice.
Coming from Manavgat drive in the direction of Alanya for about 17 kms. Turn off at Kizilot in the direction of Cavusköy. From this crossing the waterfall is about 13 kms. In Cavusköy village drive towards Uzunlar. Where the road splits bear right. After passing Halitagalar village you will see a well. After 150-200 metres turn onto dirt road and at the end you will reach the waterfall.

Els

Ilica Park, I have translated the route to Gizli Cennet (secret heaven) waterfall (or Degirmendere waterfall as it also known). Hope I have translated it well enough to be able to find it. It sounds really nice.
Coming from Manavgat drive in the direction of Alanya for about 17 kms. Turn off at Kizilot in the direction of Cavusköy. From this crossing the waterfall is about 13 kms. In Cavusköy village drive towards Uzunlar. Where the road splits bear right. After passing Halitagalar village you will see a well. After 150-200 metres turn onto dirt road and at the end you will reach the waterfall.

Here is a link to a video showing the Gizli Cennet waterfall described above.
[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6xyo8_waterfall2_travel"]Dailymotion - Waterfall2 - a Travel video@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x6xyo8@@AMEPARAM@@x6xyo8[/ame]
Looks like a nice place to go for a picknick in the heat of summer.

Rosy

Gizli Cennet looks lovely, has anyone got any other favorite places to share? We are still new to the area and would appreciate any tips on where to go, places to eat, good places to shop etc.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom