jakebeak

Showseries TV channel
Hi there

I wonder if anyone has the same problem as me at the moment. I can't get any of the Show channels. They come up on the screen with the listing of what's on, but the satellite doesn't seem to be able to pick it up anymore. This has been going on for about a week. Prior to this everything was hunky dory. Has anyone got any advice? I guess I'll have to get the box re-tuned otherwise.

Cheers.

Showseries TV channel
Take your box to the store and get it re chipped, we had ours done this morning as we lost our channels and all is well now. Now and then the channels will disappear and new codes need to be put in place. I hope this helps.

jakebeak

Showseries TV channel
Thanks for that. Will nip down to the shop and get it sorted out. I can't cope without Corrie!

maggie

Showseries TV channel
Does anyone know how much it costs to get the box re-chipped?

Cheers.

Like anything in Turkey it depends how the shop keeper feels on the day.We paid 50 lira on one occasion and another they did it for free.

Have had a lot of trouble lately something new dissapearing by the day.We have found if you unplug your box then plug it back in again channels seem to re appear and un -scramble.

Hugs Maggie xxx

Latest Posts

Top Bottom