arrian

R.I.P
showing alink
when it comes to computers, i am very, very limited in what i know, so if i see an interesting article, or a photo that looks realy good, or a website that i think someone might be interested in, i haven't a clue what to do. so if anyone can explain in idiot language i would be very grateful. thankyou xxxxxxxxxxx

juco

showing alink
The web address is at the very top of the page you are looking at and begins with http:// just copy the full line and paste it into your post.

To copy hold the left mouse button down and run the cursor over the address this should highlight it, then right click and click on copy.
Then in your post right click and click paste.

Last edited:

ted j

showing alink
In the very simplest of explanations Arrian. When you see something you want to link to, go right up at the top, and where it says http:www...(etc), left click on that, it'll turn blue, then RIGHT click, and from the drop down box, select "copy".Left click that. Then go to the page you want to "paste" it, and exactly where you want it, left click , then right click, and select "paste. Give it a try. Ted

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
showing alink
Arrian , You know i couldn.t post the songs on my own thread , but i can do it now a bit funny how i do it though !! I click the curser over web address at the top then copy and paste ... Then place it in the reply .. But then i have to edit ... Making a line of letters like this ohgfcdrghjm,.....Then delete them and thats when the song and picture appears !!!! Don,t ask me why ha ha ha .. Try it with a song the worst that can happen is silence .....Diane

GnD

showing alink
when it comes to computers, i am very, very limited in what i know, so if i see an interesting article, or a photo that looks realy good, or a website that i think someone might be interested in, i haven't a clue what to do. so if anyone can explain in idiot language i would be very grateful. thankyou xxxxxxxxxxx

The URL is the site address and looks like this;

j6lhz9.jpg

Every page of every website has an individual address.

To copy and paste place the cursor in this address box and highlight the entire list by holding down CTRL and click C.
Then in your posting box on TLF place the cursor where you want the link to appear, hold down CTRL and click V
This copy and paste can be used in most computer packages.

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
showing alink
Cheers for asking Arrian - I have been trying to suss this for ages so I will give it a go as well.
Carol

Last edited:

Peregrine

showing alink

arrian

admit it, you just need a man dont you

Tess

showing alink
shes definitely playing hard to get this week, thats all I know

She'll melt just like this ice we are having. Don't be worrying.
Personally she may be a bit miffed, everyone is vying for a piece of an elusive gent on this forum with increased assets.
Bit of a mystery this guy. :cheer2: But nice!!!! :gulme:

arrian

R.I.P
showing alink
shes definitely playing hard to get this week, thats all I know

omg, who let you out!!!! has that bebs been sniffing around again, or is it one of the others? knew i should have nailed the door shut!!!!!!!!

actually, too much of a good thing and all that......!!!! time to move on i think, and find someone with a bit more stamina???? funny how men get so tired so easily, innit lol

right, eeny, meeny, miny mo........................

:18::18::18::18:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom