arrian

R.I.P
Show them to me
ok Golden Girls, now we know what to do, get them Kasabahs out and SAVE THE WORLD!!!

good fun!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Show them to me
That was so funny but I don,t think I,ll join in in Saving The World as I don,t want to scare folk.

Soo x

Lemonhead

Devil's Advocacy LLC
Show them to me
The funniest thing I can remember seeing in a long time.

Thanks for sharing that one.

bebs

Show them to me
Hell's Bell's Zozatky is nothing sacred, how'd you know we were all there, which one o you gals snitched!!! Typical. :gulme: :gulme:
I'm the one at the back doing the Spaniels Ears impersonation :gulme::gulme:
Wasnt me --Bebs

Show them to me
AAAAAWWWWW Tess !!!
I thought you were so shy but recognised you and your mate at the back immediately!!
Great video!
Perhaps a few avatars need changing on TLF!!

Last edited:

Tess

Show them to me
Well you know guys if you got it flaunt it LOL!!!!!

Hey Tel, Juco done a new avatar for me, perfect likeness, see horoscope thread.
It looks a bit more like me LOL!!!!

Last edited:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Show them to me
Oh Tess, what have we done? That night out was so good, and I bet some of our TLF male followers recognise themselves in the audience, don't you boys, was it Des, or Jimskem, or Perry, or Tedj that has the Moobs, come on own up, you enjoyed that night out as much as we did, lol. Pete (of Pete&Mag) has spilled the video, lol. Where's me £250 from You've been framed eh?

Tess

Show them to me
Think the cheque is in the post Sunny, easy days work ehh ??? LOL!!!! good we got it all right and didn't boob up anywhere.

Pete&Mag

Show them to me
This guy Rodney Carrington has done another even funnier one Youtube. . . Todays the day my wife met my girlfriend . . . . Brought tears to my eyes !

Tess

Show them to me
There you go Pete.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMNzF9i8e4k]YouTube - Rodney Carrington Today's The Day My Wife Met My Girlfriend[/ame]

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Show them to me
AAAAAWWWWW Tess !!!
I thought you were so shy but recognised you and your mate at the back immediately!!
Great video!
Perhaps a few avatars need changing on TLF!!

Yes, as Terry says, some new avatars girls....go on , just for us boys.:bigkiss:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom