dalyansteve

Shot Dog Bites Gunman's Nose
Sounds like the dog was doing exactly what it was supposed to do. Hope it gets some nice juicy steaks as a reward. Or a chance to have a go at his legs.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Good,it serve him right.l have more sympathy for the dog then l do with scum that has no respect for other living creatures.l didn't open the webpage just in case an image of the wounded dog would be there
l wish the dog bit his balls off,so his wife can say you haven't the balls to respect life .

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Open the page Bob ! There aren't any scarey pictures ! :wink:

kale

GOOD dog,.. good boy here,s a bone . my opinion you didn,t bite him hard enough

kale.

hijo

in my own clique
..anybody who tries to harm any pet ..should get the same treatment themselves,and nobody should owna pet ,unless they treat it as one of the family ..these people make me f*****g sick..

great stuff....the dog should get a medal...and the man should be brought before the courts for injuring the dog.

i was once bitten by a mouse...my cat came running into the house with a live mouse in its mouth and i tried to take it from the cats mouth ..but it was panicking and it bit me... i screamed ...and the cat dropped the mouse ..which ran off unharmed.

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
The man was obviously up to no good. The dog did good, hope the guy gets some jail time and has to pay for the dogs care.

Biker Bob

RichnKim

We've Made It!
Great the man got his comeupence.
Poor dog getting shot though - least he is on the mend.

Richnkim

Latest Posts

Top Bottom