Status
Not open for further replies.

myrajane

Shell for sale in long beach area
I have an unfinished property for sale in the long beach area near to mini migros.

It is on Yesil Sitesi and we have the tapu.

The roof of the shell is complete.

The property needs to be finished and it has three bedrooms and bathroom each bedroom has a balcony, downstairs wc with kitchen/lounge and large balcony to the front.

It has a small front garden and side garden which could be used as a driveway, the rear garden is 6 x 3 metres.

The 2nd picture is the one next door that is completed.

The site fees are 30 tyl per month.

The asking price is 53.000 tyl - 23.000 GBP

could be completed for around 23/25,000TYL- 10.000/12.000 GBP

Attachments

• 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 187
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 178
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 172
  • 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 163
  • 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:

myrajane

Long beach is in kusadasi.

We are not pulling out we live in Kusadasi and bought the shell a few years ago and now wish to sell it on.

myrajane

Will have to check the size of the plot. it doesn't have any sea views but it is not far to the beach about 5 minutes. It is on the dolmus route but it is nice and quiet up there and about 15 mins into kusadasi.

myrajane

will have to check the plot size. it doesn't have a sea view but it is about 5 mins from beach and 15/20 mins from Kusadasi

Peregrine

May I ask - had you been drinking when you took the photo's? :rolleyes:

great first post - well worth the wait

(apparently this was banal, childish and bullying - I can accept the first two but not the last. Though I do think that the member could have made more of a first post than criticising the photos.)

Last edited:

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Myrajane, leeza is acerbically correct, can you get the photo's re done, give the lens a wipe.

Steve.

myrajane

I had not been drinking LEEZA, the thread is about selling a shell, if you are not interested fine, but keep your sarcastic comments to yourself.

I will be posting more pics when I sort my camera out no doubt LEEZA you will have something else to say.

Last edited:

johngood

can you confirm where the site his. I live on yesil sitesi and this is not near migros. yesil is near the Yonca app. This site is further down from us and his near migros and where the old market use to be.his this right ?.

myrajane

Yes the site is the next turn on the left after mini migros, where nazili pazaar was, its on the davutlar road, I think you are talking about Yesil Sitesi on the Fantasia Road.

Last edited:

lara

Hi Myrajane

I hope you sell quickly, and there's nothing wrong with the pictures, if I was seriously interested I would ask for more pictures.
I saw another thread recently about someone who sold their property quite quickly through a agent I think, but can't find the thread.

It looks like a great bargain for some lucky person, best of luck.

ronzeus

Nice situation and decent looking site,not far from a nice quiter part of the beach.

Good luck with your sale.

luddendenturk

The Very Fat Sailor!
So.................... Bad pictures eventually posted 2.5 years after original post, and now misleading directions! :deadhorse

I wish you well with your sale, but I don't think it looks promising? :banplease

I look forward to seeing the revised photos in a few years time???????

You never know, but if it sells in say 3 years time, and inflation is rampant, it may be worth the asking price????

:27br:

myrajane

Another sarcastic git but can't say I'm surprised from that particular sad member, get a life.

Peregrine

Another sarcastic git but can't say I'm surprised from that particular sad member, get a life.

prickly sort of character arent you?

perhaps that explains the duff pictures - even you camera doesnt like you

yep, good luck with the sale. You need it, lots of it

ttfn

myrajane

I think you mean your camera.

The original post was about me selling a property but it has now deteriorated into a slanging match.

Please do not send me anymore pms, peregrine.

Could somebody close this thread as I can see it will soon be nothing to do with the sale of a property but develop into another war of words, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom