nanamo

she did it
A while ago I told forum readers that my daughter was fund raising for BLISS. She wanted to raise 22k, one thousand pounds for each day her baby daughter hung on to life. Well, she's done it and more. She's well on the way to another thousand to add to her collecting. This has all been done by arranging quiz nights, sponsored diets, auctions of donated items and by selling cakes. As a spin off her cakes sold so well she has now started a business from home. Just wanted to let everyone know its not all gloom and doom, people are very generous and many of Wendy's friends have thrown themselves into helping her fund raise for such a worthwile charity. All this in just three years - Well done Wendy, we are so proud of you.

Tess

she did it
Brilliant news Molly, very well done to Wendy, a marvellous amount for such a worthy cause.
You have every right to feel proud of your daughter.
Your little shining star has a wonderful Mum to do this in her honour.
Big round of applause. Sharon xx

she did it
Brilliant news Molly!!
No wonder you are proud of your daughter and so you should be!!
I raised around £500 a year for 10 years doing a bike ride from London to Brighton for the British Heart Foundation and it isnt easy these days!!
Over 22K is stupendous.
Well done

saffie

Saffie
she did it
What a wonderful post to read!

Congratulations.............that's a fantastic achievement and a very worthwhile cause.:clap:

Cheered me up just reading about it.

saffie

giglets

she did it
Molly,

You must be bursting with pride!
With people like Wendy in the world, anything is possible!!

Merry Christmas to you both.

Dave

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
she did it
Fantastic news Molly, what an achievement for your Grandaughters memory. You should be so proud of her, yes there are many good folks in this world, we hear too much about the bad. This post is an inspiration to anyone out there with their goals set, it certainly puts everything into perspective when you read about such good things like this. Well done Wendy.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Ceni

Ceni
she did it
Well Done to Wendy........

Ok listen up ladies. I hope no-one minds me doing this. I know it's a bit late for Christmas delivery etc, but I'm sure they will be a great item to have in your emergency present drawer for next year.

There are 3 bracelets "Delta Blue" "Cinammon Twist" "Hearts n Roses" going through Ebay with a few days left to go.

I'm going to give Wendy a minimum of 50% of the total these 3 bracelets go for, excluding the postage costs.

There will be another 2 bracelets listed in the next few days, "Cerise Crush" and "Coco Divine" the same goes for them too.

If they go through Ebay unsold, they will be on the Website for instant purchase.

Ebay ID

Charmed_Design.........Happy bidding.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
she did it
Thanks Ceni, I'm going to open up now also on EBay. Whoever wins this bid, you will not be disappointed, come on, this is for a great cause.

Ok I'm bidding on the cinammon twist, but they're all gorgeous, get bidding girls.

Last edited:

ChrisBobs

she did it
Molly - that is an incredible amount of money raised by Wendy, congratulations to her and her supporters- you must have been one!

Great idea Ceni!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom