starman

Shaving Armpits?
had this discussion on another forum and was wondering what people thought about the tradition of shaving arm pits here?
[:0]

starman

Shaving Armpits?
well some turkish men shave their arm pits and was wondering if any expats (females not included) have got out the foam?

kadin

Shaving Armpits?
Well M shaved his armpits and his ahem! and expected me to do the same - ahem ahem! lol Some shave their chests but shaving the ahem! most of them do it!

Kadin

starman

Shaving Armpits?
ok well I am glad you were the first to mention the ahem. now you know why so many men have moustaches.

starman

Shaving Armpits?
why Gail you make me want to blush. the ahem is er 'cough' er well you know what I mean. think of public without the L

kadin

Shaving Armpits?
Oh Gail you'll be more than a pink lady if I had to spell it out and Mushtaq would throw me off the website lol!

Starman is this a sort of compensationary measure the moustache do you think? Like a baldy man combing his hair over lol!

starman

Shaving Armpits?
I heard and I mean only heard that it helps tickle the ahem more.
thats it now I am sure i am going to get kicked off now.

starman

Shaving Armpits?
so sorry to deeply disgust you FB. if I knew you were easily shocked I would have still posted this.
personally I just shave my face and the armpits. no point in the ahem as I am married.

Shaving Armpits?
IM BEGINNING TO WORRY ABOUT YOU STARMAN!! HAVE YOU BEEN CHATTING TO GAIL OR JENNY PER CHANCE!
THEYRE A BAD INFLUENCE!
FB

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Shaving Armpits?
Interesting subject [:I]

I shave under my arms, and keep the other area trimmed, too itchy [:0]
This is a religious requirement too for Muslims to keep those area clean and trimmed of hair.

Hygienically it should be done anyway, but most importantly in hot climates.

Mushtaq

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Shaving Armpits?
FB,

I went out for a couple of hours, came back to find this hot topic, had to put my bit in too, lol

Mushtaq

Gail

Shaving Armpits?
This subject got you boys talking didn't it? lol

Gail who is a very GOOD influence on people and a good upstanding member of society;)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom