Angel101

Sevpa estate agents
Re: Which Estate Agent did you use?

What does anyone know about Sevpa? Are they still trading? I am trying to take Title Deeds on an apartment then want to sell it. Can anyone help me. Does anyone know could I put the apartment up for sale with highest offer by a certain date. I really do just want out.

civciv

Sevpa estate agents

Their website is called turkeybuilders.com and they work with another company now. Looks like they are selling some of the same properties they had on their website in 2005

chris60

Sevpa estate agents
They are still trading but the marketing staff left the company completely. They had an english agent who left the company due to some problems. We bought also a property of them. Check if they have used isolation material if your property is in the ground floor otherwise you can use your property as a swimming pool in the rain time. I called many times there office but it seem's like noone wants to know anything about it. Good luck.

Sevpa estate agents
yes there was many problems
the builders were rubbish and Richard my husband who is a chartered surveyor had rows galore until they built our property properly .
I sent you a pm take note that is the only option you have

Sevpa estate agents

Angel101 said:
What does anyone know about Sevpa? Are they still trading? I am trying to take Title Deeds on an apartment then want to sell it. Can anyone help me. Does anyone know could I put the apartment up for sale with highest offer by a certain date. I really do just want out.

What you are describing is Ebay

Never used it ,but guess it must work for some people otherwise they wouldn't list would they ?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom