Sevenhills in Fethiye
The Fethiye office is still open when I drove past last week but rumours are rife about the Trinity Group which was formed in 2006 in conjunction with a UK investor to develop in Bodrum as a branch of Sevenhills.
There have been a couple of buyers on here who are having trouble and there is a strong rumour that the Bodrum operation who were marketing a hotel development and Lakeview Golf apartments are in serious trouble.
I think the problem lies with the Trinity Group and the Bodrum side but how it affects Sevenhills properties in Fethiye,the original emlak, I have no idea.
Back in 2005 we have a great service from nice people in Fethiye and were very happy but we know little about the new Trinity Group company and have no need for contact now with the company itself.
Try the members who said they were having problems on the other thread.

Last edited:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Sevenhills in Fethiye
Terry ,

Where's their office in Fethiye? I've seen it but can't think where. :doh:

I'm going into town tomorrow and I'll have a look

Sevenhills in Fethiye
At the end of the main Fethiye promenade at the Calis end,there is a big white water tower on the right.
Go past that towards Calis and there is a playground/park on the right.
Go up the road beside it and they are in a little square behind it on the right!!
I think most of the staff moved to Bodrum with Trinity as that was the new big venture planned after we had bought.

Sadi Berkman st. 2/A Fethiye 48300 / Mugla

Hope helps.

colmoor

Sevenhills in Fethiye
Sevenhılls are no more oı have been ınvolved wıth a couple who are owed money for work that was never done by sevenhılls ı was told last week vıa my clıents that gokalp the guy who has been runnıng thıngs ın fethıye e-mailed them ın the uk to say that sevenhılls was no more. as ı wrıte thıs there are two aparmtent owners who bought of sevenhılls on a complex ın calis whıch ı lıve about 50 yds from who have come over to turkey to sort theır own problems with sevenhılls

bıg problems belıeve me ıve been told the whole story and the emlak assocıatıon chaırman here ın fethıye ıs also aware of the problems. not a good advert for the emlaks througout turkey although ı would say alp here ın fethıye seems to have been dumped ın ıt bıg tıme by hıs boss

colmoor

Sevenhills in Fethiye
İ have now recieved copies of all e-mails that were sent between my clients and sevenhills over the last 2 years and will be handing these over to our lawyer ın fethiye.
Im no legal expert but they make amazing reading and only back up what i personally feel is bad here in turkey about the way emlaks should be better controlled.

fener48

Sevenhills in Fethiye
Hi Everybody,
I am writing this because there are some things you are saying about Sevenhills.Sevenhills would not have any problems if everything went allright in Bodrum with Trinity Group. Trinity group's partners are English and they supposed to support Trinity group.trinity group is also owed over 1 million GBP(an English Company from Bodrum) If they paid on time and if the partners done what they should do,Noone would say any bad things about Sevenhills or Trinity. Sevenhills office is stil open but not trading anymore as an estate agent.If anyone wants to see the office they are welcome to have a couple of tea. Sevenhills will solve all the problems with everyone and after that will close the Company. I hope things will be changed in a short period for everybody.

Sevenhills in Fethiye
I feel sorry for Alp and the staff at Sevenhills Fethiye because until Trinity was formed for the new Bodrum operation ,it was running as a friendly local emlak and we got to know the people well.
Alp (Gokalp) was a great director and he appears to have been let down by over ambitious plans and tie ups in Bodrum.
We wish him and his local staff well.

colmoor

Sevenhills in Fethiye
well pleased to report that SEVENHİLLS THE SO called emlak constructions website İS NO LONGER

hurrah hurrah good riddance i say all you get from them is PROMİSES PROMSES FULL OF HOT6 AİR its poeple like that who are a disgrace to Kemal Attaturks name im sure that having some of his people ripping people of was not in the great leaders mind when he started turkey on its new path
shame that some have no respect for anyone else scum thats all they are

colmoor

Sevenhills in Fethiye
I feel sorry for Alp and the staff at Sevenhills Fethiye because until Trinity was formed for the new Bodrum operation ,it was running as a friendly local emlak and we got to know the people well.
Alp (Gokalp) was a great director and he appears to have been let down by over ambitious plans and tie ups in Bodrum.
We wish him and his local staff well.

i dont im sorry to say they only respond when the owner of the property is back here in Turkey then they suddenly have a memory recovery and do something

and then like MAGİC THEY FORGET WHAT THEY PROMİSED TO DO THE SECOND THE OWNER STEPS ON THE PLANE BACK HOME TO THE UK
SOME BUSİNESS İNCREMANT THAT İS

could not run a WC let alone any business full of shite shite

probably had a business course run by mickey mouse

colmoor

Sevenhills in Fethiye
And everyone İs stİll waİtİng. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just as well we are not waİtİng for a bus eh. Or İn dafur waİtİng for the un to delİver food aİd. Me thİnks fener 48 İs somebody at sevenhİlls yawn yawn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Gamuret

Sevenhills in Fethiye
I have sent an email to Stephen Hutton and Tim and Rahne explaining what has happened. This will clarify the matter for those with a particular interest in this development.

Please feel free to PM me if you require more information. I have known Brian for 27 years and am fully conversant with the current situation so far as anything is clear cut in Turkey.

I hope to be speaking to him on the telephone within the next few days. In the meantime, I am relying on a number of local contacts and one in the UK.

Please do not listen to rumour but contact me for the most up-to-date information and FACTS!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom