IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Service and guarantees
A new thread where members who live in Turkey can discuss guarantees and repairs to appliances bought in Turkey.

Last year while the missus was in the UK I got out our 17 year old Beko vacuum cleaner. It was on it's last legs and the Beko repair centre told me it could not be fixed. I made an executive decision and bouight A Dyson off the internet here in Turkey. it was brilliant. Recently it kept giving us a 'clean filter message' every hour or so. We cleaned the filter etc, same issue. I phoned the Dyson support desk. they spoke to me in English, at my request. As we were not close to one of their 'drop off' centres, they arranged transport with UPS, and gave me a code for this purpose. Of course having other things on my mind (taking dog to vet at the same time) I forgot to take the code.
No worries, the nice lady said, I can access it through our system. This was on Friday June 11th. Lots of emails from Dyson, they were my new best friend. I got a phone call from UPS on Wednesday 16th June, it was back in the UPS office in Isparta. Full service and new filter. All in all excellent service, and not 1 kurus to us. (We were travelling into town with the dog anyway).

Last edited:

SLEEPY

Service and guarantees
I was hoping we would get more detail on the dogs 🐕 illness and the cost of treatment.
In my experience going to the vet can be a costly exercise .

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Service and guarantees
I did post recently on another thread, I will try to post.. a link. very very reasonable and pretty high tech equipment with this particular vet. post #62

Last edited:

enoch

Service and guarantees
We have had only 2 things repaired under guarantee both King appliances and kettle and and a hair dryer fixed without question both 18 months old. Our hoover is also king 15 years old still going strong. Just had 2 air-conditioned look at they thought it was the circuit boards, old ones taken out tested fixed replaced next date 100 tl for both.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom