Tracey

Semi integrated/fully integrated kitchen appliances
Hi

We are currently drawing up plans for our soon to be kitchen (hopefully) in Yalikavak, Bodrum. Can anybody help with info on semi integrated/fully integrated kitchen appliances? An idea of cost and availability would help us to compare with free standing appliances. Any help or advise would be appreciated.

cleeker

Hi Tracey,
Try in Yalikavak itself, do you know where the covered shopping area beside the harbour is. Well in there about half way along near the entrance to the Shadow Bar there is a small store selling electrical goods, he can get you anything and at reasonable prices. Also you can always try Koctas,Metro or even Kipa they had some good deals on white goods when we were there 2 weeks ago. There is aso a good one in the Oasis Centre its a bit more expensive but they sell well known brands.
Good luck in your search
Cleeker.

merlin

Tracey

Siemens do an excellent range of built-in appliances.

Have a look at their Turkish website (english language available)

Siemens Turkey

Merv!

Gail

Tracey there is also a kitchen shop almost opposite Kipa which looks very nice, don't know costs though.

Susan

Non Active Member
Hi Merv,

I have been on Seimens site several times and can get as far as Siemens Household Appliances, then once I have clicked on that, it goes to a new window and all in Deutshhland.

Is there any way to get into it all in English please.

Susan

Tracey

Cleeker, Merlin, and Gail,

Thank you for the info - we will be in Bodrum from Monday 24/10 and will check all info given, I am sure it will help to save valuable time as we have only one week and so much to do.......thanks again!!!!!

Tracey

Hi everybody......Following our recent trip we gathered up the following prices for built in kitchen appliances. The prices below are list prices as it seemed pointless to discuss discounts untill we are ready to make a purchase.

Ariston Appliances

Dishwasher 1,040 - 1,359 ytl

Washer (basic) 845 ytl

Oven, Hob &
Hood package 949 ytl

Ariston were the cheaper on list prices, though a German brand would be our preference. I guess our choice will boil down to how much discount can be
negociated and if the difference is'nt so great we will opt for a German brand.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom