S&P

Selling at ufuk
hi own two zeus d 5&6 looking to get rid of no.6 family not wanting it anymore looking for 50,000 euros final payment not yet paid but everything will be done before sale appartment finnished great views just dont want two anymore

Last edited:

Aligash

Selling at ufuk
Hello, I bought Zeus D8 (second floor, 2 bed apartment!), but the numbers have been changed and it is D6 we own now. I hope you are referring to the old numbering system, otherwise I would be very worried!

Alistair

Jon & Mia

Selling at ufuk
The whole changing numbers thing worries me. I bought Appollon E9 which is shown on my contract but my first payment was shown as referring to Apollon E8. I had to make several calls to the solicitors to confirm we had the right apartment. It just seems careless to me - can't see that slipping past a solicitor in this country.
Does anybody know how the new numbering works - I had worked out the old numbers.

rvanbaelen

Apollon F7 Ufuk Hillside
Selling at ufuk
Hi all,

To make it more confusing. We bought Apollon F7, which is now apartment 5 on 2nd floor.
Our tapu shows Blok F1 Katn° 1 Bagimsiz Blm. N° 5. ???

lindate

Linda, Apollon G6
Selling at ufuk
OK this is how I think it works

Looking at the front of the buildings, the stairwell on the left is number one, the stairwell on the right is number two. The ground floor aparments are numbered 1 and 3, the one on the first floor is numbered 2, the remaining three on the second floor landing are numbered 4, 5, 6.

We have bought Apollon G6 and our new number is Apollon G, 2,2 - because we are on the stairwell to the right and on the first floor.

From what I can gather I think its as follows:

1 = 1,1
2 = 1,3
3 = 2,1
4 = 2,3
5 = 1,2
6 = 2,2
7 = 1,5
8 = 2,5
9 = 1,4
10 = 1,6
11 = 2,4
12 = 2,6

It sounds stange but it sort of makes sense if you look at where the doors are.

Regards

Linda

Mark and Wendy

Wendy and Mark
Selling at ufuk
Hi Linda,

Thats how we see it. we are now Appollon G2-1 we were Appollon G4 Not sure about the list though.

Wendy

Last edited:

lindate

Linda, Apollon G6
Selling at ufuk
Hi Wendy

I think I give up. I know we are 2.2 anyway. You must be our downstairs neighbours then. Are you the end one on the right (if you look at the building from the front)?

Regards

Linda

Aligash

Selling at ufuk
Hello, I bought Zeus D8 (second floor, 2 bed apartment!), but the numbers have been changed and it is D6 we own now. I hope you are referring to the old numbering system, otherwise I would be very worried!

Alistair

S&P, could you please respond to above? Were you referring to old number system? Thanks

Aligash

Selling at ufuk
Hi all,

To make it more confusing. We bought Apollon F7, which is now apartment 5 on 2nd floor.
Our tapu shows Blok F1 Katn° 1 Bagimsiz Blm. N° 5. ???

Hi, the reason your Tapu shows Kat no 1 (Floor no 1) although you are on 2nd floor, is this as explained to me by my estate agents:

Apartment floors are counted like this, basement, ground, 1st and top floor. So ground floor is really basement, 1st floor is counted as ground and 2nd floor is 1st!

Well, I couldn't believe it either, but apparantly that is the way it is. My apartment is on the second floor Zeus D, but my Tapu also says Floor 1!!

Alistair

erhan

Selling at ufuk
apollon blocks numbering
for example A block
1 - A1-Z-3
2 - A1-Z-1
3 - A2-Z-3
4 - A2-Z-1
5 - A1-Z-2
6 - A2-Z-2
7 - A1-1-5
8 - A2-1-5
9 - A1-1-6
10 - A1-1-4
11 - A2-1-6
12 - A2-1-4

kronos blocks numbering
for example A block
1 - A1-Z-1
2 - A1-Z-2
3 - A2-Z-1
4 - A2-Z-2
5 - A1-Z-3
6 - A2-Z-3
7 - A1-1-6
8 - A2-1-6
9 - A1-1-4
10 - A1-1-5
11 - A2-1-4
12 - A2-1-5

zeus blocks numbering
for example A block
1 - A1-Z-1
2 - A1-Z-2
3 - A2-Z-1
4 - A2-Z-2
5 - A1-Z-3
6 - A2-Z-3
7 - A1-1-6
8 - A2-1-6
9 - A1-1-4
10 - A1-1-5
11 - A2-1-4
12 - A2-1-5

Last edited:

erhan

Selling at ufuk
when i was working there it was like this. Utku knows a lot better then me so contact to him,

regards,
Erhan

rvanbaelen

Apollon F7 Ufuk Hillside
Selling at ufuk
Thanks for the explenation . I think this make sense.

Thanks Erhan also for helping us !! Good luck with your new job !

Selling at ufuk
hi own two zeus d 5&6 looking to get rid of no.6 family not wanting it anymore looking for 50,000 euros final payment not yet paid but everything will be done before sale appartment finnished great views just dont want two anymore

Has this been valued by a reputable estate agent?

Top Bottom