VickiBerg

Seeking room to rent in avsallar area
A friend of mine is desperately looking for a room to rent to house rescued cats that have been adopted overseas but need to safely complete the mandatory time period before they can leave the country to go to their new homes - and are at risk of poisoning, abuse etc if left unhoused. She is very responsible but none of the locals are willing to rent her a room in the Avsallar area.

Any ideas much appreciated.

val2661

Welcome to the Forum Vicky. Someone already posted the same request on the Forum a few weeks ago. Quite honestly, although I have got cats myself, I cannot see you will find a hugely positive response from members on here. As I suggested to the previous poster ask some of the owners of shop premises, there are a few disused ones in the area.

Val

LouiseHarley

Yes thank you very much for your previous reply - she has tried shop premises and they have all said no.

She is also looking for any volunteers to help her as there are many cats that need her help - feeding, taking to vet etc so if you know of anyone she'd be so grateful.

Just this week a local person put a number of cats in bags including taking kittens from its mother and threw them in the trunk of his car and drove off..... along with a poor old man's cat - who is very upset.

val2661

I don't know if you live permanently in Turkey Louise, but this is a problem throughout Turkey. There are lots of us who have taken in cats as pets and I also feed the stray cats who gather around the bins near to my apartment. Is your friend the German lady who is connected to Venessa Beach Hotel? I know she does lots of work with the stray cats in the area. I did hear of a lady staying at Elite Apartments last year who regularly fed the stray cats on there, but unfortunately when she went back to Europe made no arrangements for someone else to feed these cats. This did cause a lot of problems as they had got used to being fed regularly by this lady and then suddenly no food. I wish you luck in your endeavours to help, but as I said earlier in this post it is not something that can be solved by one person with good intentions.

Val

Latest Posts

Top Bottom