Status
Not open for further replies.

LouiseHarley

Seeking room to rent for animal welfare
A friend of mine is desperately looking for a room to rent to house rescued cats that have been adopted but need to safely complete the mandatory time period before they can leave the country to go to their new homes - and are at risk of poisoning, abuse etc if left unhoused. She is very responsible but none of the locals are willing to rent her a room in the Avsallar area.

Any ideas much appreciated.

Louise

val2661

A friend of mine is desperately looking for a room to rent to house rescued cats that have been adopted but need to safely complete the mandatory time period before they can leave the country to go to their new homes - and are at risk of poisoning, abuse etc if left unhoused. She is very responsible but none of the locals are willing to rent her a room in the Avsallar area.

Any ideas much appreciated.

Louise
Louise, Avsallar is a very popular holiday rental area and as such is quite expensive to rent long term, so I think your friend will find it quite difficult to get anywhere for her purposes. She should ask about empty retail premises because she might find a kind owner who may be able to help her.

Val

LouiseHarley

Thank you - the number of cats varies at any one time and would depend on the size of space she could get. At the moment noone local is willing to rent her anywhere so she has nowhere - as locals do not approve of what she is doing even though she is helping with neutering and rehoming. I will ask her about empty retail premises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom