Conteasy

Seeking long term rental
We (that us my husband and I) are thinking of living in Altinkum, so we are looking for something modest to rent long term. Our preferred area is within a rectangle from Ege Road down to Golden Square at one end and Dolphin Square at the other, but other areas are OK too if no further from the seafront (and especially if there's a bit of garden attached)

It doesn't have to be new and smart, in fact we don't mind something in need of a little TLC, such as redecorating. We have bank accounts in Altinkum and a good solicitor to look after the rental agreement. Any suggestions on the best way to go about finding a suitable place?

Stargazer Lily

count your blessings
Seeking long term rental
Hi Conteasy, there are a couple of properties advertised in the Voices newspaper for rental and I am sure that there will more available now that the season is coming to an end.

Also, perhaps it may be an idea for you to try the letting agencies in Altinkum, I can recommend Lets Altinkum and Smile Altinkum.

Hope you find something suitable.
Lily

Conteasy

Seeking long term rental
Hi Lily, thankyou for your suggestion I will have a look. Sorry to be so long replying, I'm new to this forum and after posting it I couldn't find this thread again!

Conteasy

Seeking long term rental
Hi Markie b, Thankyou this sounds very promising and I tried to join that forum to PM your friend but got software hiccups! Perhaps you might let him know I'm interested?

oldfogy

Just passing through
Seeking long term rental
Hi Markie b, Thankyou this sounds very promising and I tried to join that forum to PM your friend but got software hiccups! Perhaps you might let him know I'm interested?
altinkum kev is also a member on this forum, if you go to the "Members List" you will find him in there and be able to PM him.

Re your earlier comment of not being able to find your post, do you have email notifications turned ON, that way if any of your posts get a reply, then you get a email with a direct link back to your post, which is also very good (after at least one post) to be able to get back here nice and quick.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom