jimskem

security
Following on from the where to buy a gun thread, does anyone know where i can buy a Flame Thrower.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
security
migros have got them on offer with 2 cola glasses and a bag of pasta sellotaped to the side - but be quick they are selling like hot cakes

martin

Martyn

security
migros have got them on offer with 2 cola glasses and a bag of pasta sellotaped to the side - but be quick they are selling like hot cakes

martin

:lol: it reminds me of the time I was in the Gima and they were selling frying pans with a free tie :lol:

security
I got a free gift of a CD of Turkish music when I bought some Turka Cola from Migros recently. I was really looking forward to listening to it. It was neatly sellotaped around the bottle and when released retained its rather curvy state.

:95im:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
security
How about this one Jim, please take heed of the warning, I also love the name of the webside abum.com, lol. Brilliant.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yFUtJhUb7Q]YouTube - Super Soaker Flame Thrower[/ame]

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
security
The wife,s tongue is far more dangerous and painful than a bullet in the groin....

EVELYNNE

evelynne
security
shirley, always fancied being a spy , mrs james bond and all that lol !!

there is one person i could think of for a poisoned dart , all will be revealed in due course. Official secrets act and all that prevents me from giving more info at this point.

eve xxx

Latest Posts

Top Bottom