Andy

Security Tool
Do any members know anything about this site !Security Tool! it seems to have taken over my computer and pops up every 2 to 3 mins.

Is it a Virus ?

Martyn

Security Tool
Looks like it Andy. Just Google around and you will find ways of removing it even a youtube video on it.

Andy

Security Tool
Thanks Martin but it seems no matter what i do Security Tool stops it ?

Martyn

Security Tool
Try booting into safe mode F8. Also one of the sites tells you what exe the processor is using.

Security Tool
if it's the one that looks like a windows warning, i think it's a pretty mean one. i will try to remember what it is and pm you... (just woke up)... can you post a screen shot of what you are seeing?

Andy

Security Tool
Well i got a link on Google as Martin suggested and downloaded Spyware-doctor which seems to have got rid of it, Fingers Crossed.

sunseeker

Security Tool
First go to top right on you screen and click on Safety then click on Delete browsing history then click on delete this will delete any active cookies. If this does not work download CCleaner, install it which will give you an icon on your main screen. Run it first using Analyze followed by run cleaner. This should get rid of the swine.

Security Tool
Yes its a worm which infects the bios & will probably direct you to a registry cleaner of some kind, which of course you will have to pay for Grrrrrrrrrrr!

When this happened to me, for tthe second time, i backed up my personal files, pics etc on a memory stick, & reverted my pc to factory settings.

Wow what a difference that made once all the clutter was removed.

Andy

Security Tool
Thanks for all your advice guys, i'm all clear still thanks to spyware-doctor

Andyucs

Computer Engineer
Security Tool
Andy do get this downloaded its a life saver

Malwarebytes Anti Malware

its well worth even buying it as i did

its better than spyware doctor

Latest Posts

Top Bottom