akbuk325

Seasons Greetings
Hi Lartisse and everyone else on the forum especially neighbours' met and to be met on Hillside. Have a wonderful Christmas and a very healthy New Year. We hope to meet up with more of you when we visit in April/May and August. Carol and Michael.

batman

Seasons Greetings
Happy Christmas to all our friends in Mavisehir /Didim /Altinkum and all those who are gone back .A special thought for our dear friend and neighbour Jim Greenwood who passed away recently God rest his soul .Philip/Marie

davlin

Akbuk Member
Seasons Greetings
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone at Hillside. Thanks for all the contributions to the forum providing us with valuable updates. Let’s hope that in the New Year all our expectations will indeed come true – enabling final completion and an efficient fully operational site. Better late than never! David and Linda.

:50:

lakegl

Seasons Greetings
Happy Christmas and best wishes for the New Year to all Hillsiders - those we have met and those we have yet to meet.
It's been sometimes stressful but always good fun being a Hillsider and the support we have given each other has been such a good experience!
We are jealous of those of you who will be there this festive season and look forward to seeing you all again next year. We hope to go over in April/May
Regards
Glenda and Keith

Seasons Greetings
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! :50:

Reading through the above posts we can heartily agree with all of them. We have indeed had some troubling moments, and are sure to have more, but with our Happy Band of Hillsiders we will rise above it all and come out the other side both wiser and stronger. :51:

We will be on the hillside over the new year and will toast each and everyone of you (collectively you understand,not one at a time or we would be there oh, for ages and ages................).

Best wishes again for Christmas and the New Year :53:

Jon & Mia

Seasons Greetings
Merry Christmas everyone.

I would like to echo all the comments. We have learned a lot through this forum in the last 9 months (since we bought having gone out on an inspection visit intending to just get the lie of the land)

Hopefully we have contributted a little too.

The nicest thing about buying on the hillside is the friendliness and camaradary of the other owners. Everyone I have met seems "normal" in the nicest possible way. Havent met a single snob or yob in any of my visits.

Hopefully we will get more and more people on board and joining the forum if we all promote it while we are there.

And to eveyone Christmasing in Akbuk ...... You Lucky people. Think of us over an Effes or two.

Jon & Maria

Bill & June

Dreaming of Akbuk
Seasons Greetings
Merry Christmas everyone.

I would like to echo all the comments. We have learned a lot through this forum in the last 9 months (since we bought having gone out on an inspection visit intending to just get the lie of the land)

Hopefully we have contributted a little too.

The nicest thing about buying on the hillside is the friendliness and camaradary of the other owners. Everyone I have met seems "normal" in the nicest possible way. Havent met a single snob or yob in any of my visits.

Hopefully we will get more and more people on board and joining the forum if we all promote it while we are there.

And to eveyone Christmasing in Akbuk ...... You Lucky people. Think of us over an Effes or two.

Jon & Maria
Hi Everybody,
Jon & Maria, we go along with every word you have written.
Bill & June.

Madwife

Seasons Greetings
Sadly, We're Christmassing at home ( ahh ) But we're New Yearing ON THE HILLLSIDE ----- Hurray.

Sorry, just had to brag.

Happy Christmas and an even Happier New Year to you all.

LOL Lynne & Steve

Seasons Greetings
Hi Andrew & Mary

Hope you having a good time on the hillside and looking forward to a wonderful new year's eve celebration, let us know how the weather is doing this time of year if you get a chance. How is the grandchild situation progressing, we are still waiting not even bribery got her to come early.

All the best to everyone on turkish living and especially everyone on the hillside and in Akbuk.

Yvette & Steve

Seasons Greetings
Hi Andrew & Mary

Hope you having a good time on the hillside and looking forward to a wonderful new year's eve celebration, let us know how the weather is doing this time of year if you get a chance. How is the grandchild situation progressing, we are still waiting not even bribery got her to come early.

All the best to everyone on turkish living and especially everyone on the hillside and in Akbuk.

Yvette & Steve

We had the greatest of times on the hillside. It was so very laid back and just wonderful, made so because of the friends we met there, Linda and Tom, Emille and Ann( hope I spelt that right!) and Angie and Ian. Thank you guys, it was brill.

The weather was good too. We had a little bad news as our apartment had suffered yet again with the rain but we didn't let that dampen our spirits.

Our grand daughter was born on the Sunday before Christmas. A whopping 9lbs 11ozs by c-section. She is just perfect and so very alert. Looking around at just 12 hours old. How is your arrival coming on??

Hope your new year is a good one.

Seasons Greetings
Hi Andrew & Mary, arrived Saturday, little girl 7lb 1oz called Summer. Loads of black hair, all well. Arrived whilst the snow was coming down, should have called her Winter. Thats 2 now that i have got and both arrived during terrible snowy weather. Congratulations on your arrival, have lots of fun and cuddles.

Yvette & Steve

Latest Posts

Top Bottom