Marian

Searching for Utku
has anyone seen Utku? i have sent him several emails and had no reply. i
If anyone is in Hillside or going shortly can you pop in and see if everything is ok in Apollon F6. I was out here in June and wont be there until early next year.
Hope you all have a good new year out here.:crying:

Bill & June

Dreaming of Akbuk
Searching for Utku
Hi Marian,
I had an email from Utku on 20th November in reply to my email, he apologised for the delay in replying, and mentioned that he had been away from the office for a week. So possibly he is catching up with his emails.
Best regards,
Bill and June.

Jon & Mia

Searching for Utku
I wouldn't rely on Utku looking after your apartment while you are away. In fact I would make sure they have no access. If you read other threads you will see that there are anecdotes of them using the electricity and water from people's appartments, and with us they used a key thet we lent them compete som snagging jobs, to enter the appartment, move the furniture around and photograph it for their promotional material - all without our permission. (They didn't even do the snagging jobs while they were there)
I would suggest that you sign up with a management service such as Altinkum Dream Homes or Didim After Sales, Both of which have been highly praised by several other owners.
For a yearly fee they clean and air your property every month and will solve any problems that occur while you are away.
Jon

Madwife

Searching for Utku
Good points Jon. But I have been warned off Didim After Sales. Rumour is they rented out an apt, then gave it a good clean to restore to condition left in by owners. This IS a rumour, I'm not saying it's true! I've heard good reports about Carol Fascinou of HAne Group. Pls, they are Brit & speak our lingo.

LOL

Jon & Mia

Searching for Utku
I am with Didim After Sales myself and I have to say that I would be VERY surprised if that rumour was true. I have been very happy with them so far. This would be a very risky thing to do as they do not know where we got all of our furniture and fittings. Some came with us from England. So if they rented the appartment out and anything got damaged they could not replace them and would have to "come clean". They know that word would instantly get round via the forum and it could ruin their business. As I say - I have had nothing but good service from them so far. But I have also heard good things said about Altinkum Dream Homes and (to a lesser extent) the Hane group. I was trying to give advice without appearing to favour any particular company. The key thing is to have SOMEONE that you trust employed to look after your interests while you are away.

Peregrine

Searching for Utku
I wouldn't rely on Utku looking after your apartment while you are away. ................there are anecdotes of them using the electricity and water from people's appartments, and with us they used a key thet we lent them compete som snagging jobs, to enter the appartment, move the furniture around and photograph it for their promotional material - all without our permission. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Jon

what was his/their explanation about that?

Jon & Mia

Searching for Utku
He sia that he had tried to phone me to ask but could't get through (although he always manages to get through if payments are due) and he thought I wouldn't mind !!!

I have tried to ring him to ask about halving my maintenance payment next year but I couldn't get through so I have halved it anyway - I'm sure he won't mind !!!!!!!!

Tess

Searching for Utku
He sia that he had tried to phone me to ask but could't get through (although he always manages to get through if payments are due) and he thought I wouldn't mind !!!

I have tried to ring him to ask about halving my maintenance payment next year but I couldn't get through so I have halved it anyway - I'm sure he won't mind !!!!!!!!

Absolutely priceless!!! I love it LOL!!! :yipee::yipee:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom