hammers

sea fishing
obviously not many fishermen in yalikavac,i will buy my own boat ,anyone got a boat for sale!!!

zozatky

sea fishing
Cannot help out there on the boat front. But dont forget to buy a licence I fish of our boat her in Kusadasi & the Guvenlik are very much on the ball If no licence they impound the craft & equiptment Then next comes the Fine.

Happy days

Gazarra

sea fishing
Hammers,

It depends what sort of boat you want.

If you want a really nice fishing boat for 8 persons there is one in Izmir for £25,000 ------- go on www.apolloduck and key in Turkey and then what sort of boat you want .You should see the one I mentioned under Izmir.

If you just want one that you can pull in and out every day with an outboard motor try the place in Bodrum opposite Kipa --- not cheap but you only need a fibre glass hull --no motor. There is also a place on the left hand side on the road to Bodrum just past the cement station as you come into Ortakent. They'll even make a hull for you there.
Once you've bought the hull you can pick up a new four stroke Yamaha or Honda 9hp outboard for a little over a thousand euros.

Gazarra

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
sea fishing
Yes I know a guy who will take you fishing - pop in to see us when you arrive and I will introduce you
- Also seems plenty of boats for sale here - dont know anything about boats myself but I am sure you will find something suitable for your needs

gren

sea fishing
Hammers, It depends what sort of boat you want.....If you just want one that you can pull in and out every day with an outboard motor try the place in Bodrum opposite Kipa --- not cheap but you only need a fibre glass hull --no motor. There is also a place on the left hand side on the road to Bodrum just past the cement station as you come into Ortakent. They'll even make a hull for you there.
Once you've bought the hull you can pick up a new four stroke Yamaha or Honda 9hp outboard for a little over a thousand euros. Gazarra

What about licensing/registering etc. all that bollocks..?

How do you do that?

Gazarra

sea fishing
Gren,

That's the advantage of a small fibreglass boat you can just pull in and out of the water no registration needed as far as I know. A small outboard is light enough to take home as well.

Larger boats need to be registered but not necessarily in Turkey.

You need a fishing licence but I'm not sure of the different types I think you need a local to help you out there.

Gazarra

zozatky

sea fishing
Fishing Licence most towns have an office. the best place to start is the police station or the zabita for the info on were it is. Here in Kusadasi its very srict and controled the Gumruk have various fast crafts also a Helicopter.

As for the registering of your craft ********..!! thats up to the individual Fines are heavy .
:nono:

You can leed a horse to water but cannot make it drink.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom