IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Scorpions
Why? Do chickens eat scorpions?

Maisie
That is what they tell me, snakes too. We had a snake go into our depot the other day. I am not reet brave. I assumed that it probably had left, but still started the ride-on mower for 10 mins before entering myself.

Kanga

Scorpions
Chickens can be really fierce towards animal intruders. I've known them kill rats that are trying to steal their feed. Geese are also vicious, and often used to guard distilleries. My aunt had a flock that were always quick to mark strangers and would make an incredible noise, better than guard dogs.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Scorpions
Chickens can be really fierce towards animal intruders. I've known them kill rats that are trying to steal their feed. Geese are also vicious, and often used to guard distilleries. My aunt had a flock that were always quick to mark strangers and would make an incredible noise, better than guard dogs.
Yes, someone in our village has a flock of geese. We know when they have visitors. and they live 200m away. We did walk through their garden a few weeks ago, but the missus was outside, and they never bothered us at all.

enoch

Scorpions
Yes, someone in our village has a flock of geese. We know when they have visitors. and they live 200m away. We did walk through their garden a few weeks ago, but the missus was outside, and they never bothered us at all.
Geese I've found only attack when you are frightened or run away. Grow up with 30 in the allotments they kept the rif raf out.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Scorpions
We had a couple of geese in our garden back in South Africa.
Every time the maid fed them they attacked her but due to her skin colour the bruises didn't show.
Finally I took over feeding them and no problems which goes to show that geese are racist!

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Scorpions
Visited Ulrika Johnson's house for the BBC , she had a small gaggle of geese around a small pond , the best alarm i ever heard .
Steve

Latest Posts

Top Bottom