sunseeker

Scooter or Small Motorcycle required
Anyone out there in the Bodrum area who has a Scooter or motorcycle for sale please get in touch.
A min of 100cc (no 50cc's please) preferably a 4 stroke and in reasonable condition is what I am looking for. I have a full uk m/c licence so any size of engine is ok, although for convenence a bike registered with an M plate would be best.
Thanks

Harem

I've cliqued

sunseeker

Thanks Harem but Fethiye is a bit far from Bodrum would like to concentrate my search a little closer.

sunseeker

It me again am flying out to Bodrum Tue 5th May which is getting mighty close now, am still on the look out fot a scooter or motorcycle.
Anyone with anything appropreate please get in touch

dalyansteve

To be honest, you would be better off renting or buying new, 2nd hand sometimes works out more expensive than new!!! Strange but true, there are many offers on inexpensive brand new chinese built scooters and if you buy a turkish brand you might get 2/3 years before you have to mot it, my best advice is rent one for a while and check out all the details of new bikes/scooters including how long before an mot, this is most important as it will waste days of your time and loads of money. My apologies to all those trying to offload 2nd hand scooters for this very reason, run it into the ground and scrap it.

dalyansteve

PS> Having an M whatever plate makes absolutely no difference it still has to be mot'd and re-registered.

Top Bottom