Bill & Linda

Senior Members
Scooter MOT
My neighbour has just asked me when do you get a new scooter MOT'd and I had to say not the fogiest idea,but i know some people who would know!! So in anticipation.:peace:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Scooter MOT
Check the Ruhsat / Log Book and it'll tell you when the MOT expires.

matty

Scooter MOT
What KKOB states is correct! But if it is anything like here in Dalaman were the test are done every 2 weeks, you will need to park your bike in the Que 2 days before as they only test 32 vehicles! But you will then need to be at the test station at 8am on the test day and check that your bike has not been moved down the Que by some toerag.

Tell your friends to make sure that the lights on the motorbike are fully functional, as this is the main part of the MOT. The cost is about sixty three lira, providing that you have no outstanding fines for any outstanding tax.

Good luck.

Bill & Linda

Senior Members
Scooter MOT
What KKOB states is correct! But if it is anything like here in Dalaman were the test are done every 2 weeks, you will need to park your bike in the Que 2 days before as they only test 32 vehicles! But you will then need to be at the test station at 8am on the test day and check that your bike has not been moved down the Que by some toerag.

Tell your friends to make sure that the lights on the motorbike are fully functional, as this is the main part of the MOT. The cost is about sixty three lira, providing that you have no outstanding fines for any outstanding tax.

Good luck.

Check the log book, why did I not think of that!! Thanks everyone for your help.
:crazy:

gren

Scooter MOT
Hmmm....how many Turks actually GET their bikes MOT'd at all???

What is the fine for NOT having an MOT?
Where are the checks? At road blocks and the odd Jandarma stop?
...maybe its worth not bothering if the cost outweighs any slim chance of being
a) stopped and b) fined.

Would no MOT make insurance invalid?

So many questions.....so little time..

Latest Posts

Top Bottom