SCHOOLS in Didim and/or Altinkum
Hi,

I've only just found this site but have had an apartment in Didim for the last 3/4 years. I only get to visit once a year for a few weeks but wondered if anyone could recommend Turkish schools for English children (7 and 12 years). I have found one school called Valiler Primary but can't track it on the web - only found the name and can't find out any other info.

I would consider moving to Turkey and would love my children to learn Turkish but not at the risk of losing their education.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

leylaasena

Only Valiler School in Altınkum takes British children.
If you live in Akbük there's one school there that takes Brit kids.
Only one school per area takes foreign children.

Your only other option is Gonca- a private school just past Mavişehir.

Lillylilly

Ex Altinkum Resident
I dont think Valliler has a web site but we have the School Secretary's e mail address if you would like it. He speaks excellent English.

I dont think Valliler has a web site but we have the School Secretary's e mail address if you would like it. He speaks excellent English.
Thanks for your help. Would you be able to send the details of Gonca - LillyLilly has kindly offered to send a contact telephone number for Valiler. Does Valiler cater for both primary and secondary school children?

Thanks again.

Jenny

leylaasena

Thanks for your help. Would you be able to send the details of Gonca - LillyLilly has kindly offered to send a contact telephone number for Valiler. Does Valiler cater for both primary and secondary school children?

Thanks again.

Jenny

Kids here do 8 years at school from 7 to 15 - that's the legal minimum.
After that they can go onto to High School and then University if they're good enough.

There are creches that take kids from age 3 and I beleive Valiler also has a nursery class which kids can start at 6 years.

Hi, would you be able to let me have the email address or telephone number of the secretary at Valiler. Many thanks.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom