ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Scare Force One!
Can you believe the US Defence Dept did something this stupid and insensitive all in the name of a photo opportunity?

New Yorkers were petrified, particularly those working in the high rise buildings.

Read about it here

[ame=http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=afd_1240869510]LiveLeak.com - Sights & Sounds Nobody In Manhattan Wants to Experience Again[/ame]

C

Last edited:

Tess

Scare Force One!
:17: Just saw it on the News, I'm sure the people in the buildings and on the ground were absolutely petrified!!!:17:

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Scare Force One!
The political office of America are not that stupid to fly a plane so low over the area,where the 9/11 took place as a reminder to the New Yorkers.So the president wanted to take in the scenery for his own leisure..No,,it just doesn’t add up.
This is my own personal view of what l think is going on.The world governments embeds fear into the population to gain a power over us for them to instigate their oppressive policies to establish a new world order for their own selfish gains,but will not benefit the people.The people are bar coded to keep you in check for their own use.

When the plane flew over New York was not a human error,but a planned out action to see how fearful the people are,by reminding them with this stunt.They rule us by instigating a fear in the world to promote their evil policies influenced by the ruler of the world.
With all these conspiracies,of flu epidemics,ufo’s,terrorist threats,global warming etc are all made up theories to create this new world order system to keep thing in check,which they think will bring peace to the world..what a load of Bollocks.
When l saw that plane fly over,l thought you bunch of clowns are at it again,embedding more fear into the community..well it doesn’t work with me,because l know what your game is and you can do as many deceiving acts as you like.lt will have no effect on me,because l know what it says in the bible about the end of times and there is defiantly nothing to fear,except for the one’s that are oppressing the public from an authoritative position that are influenced by this ruler of the world have something to fear.

Don’t believe the politicians and their followers,because they are only trying to establish a world for their own use,by oppressing the people as a commodity and not as humans.The time will come when there will be true peace amongst the people of the world,because the political system will be extinct…hoooraay

Mushroom

Scare Force One!
Bob,

In parts, you might have a point.

When I first saw that on the news my first thought was 'How dumb could they be to let this happen over the very city where it all kicked off with 9/11?'
After all there is a lot of airspace over the US, why pick New York of all places?
Then, you do start to think that if this was set up by intelligent people at the top level, was there a pre-determined reason for it?

I don't know the answer and I am damn sure I wont be in the know, but it was very questionable.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Scare Force One!
I am a great believer in the cock it up if we can theory. Wow, fly over NYC, that's gonna look greeeaaat Buzz, yeah Coolman let's fly man, high fives all round. That is all it would take.
Regards, Steve.

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Scare Force One!
Does it have to be illegal? I seem to remember reading over the years about lawsuits in the US where people got huge amounts for stress, hurt feelings, being put in fear for their lives etc

C

Latest Posts

Top Bottom