ted j

Saving The World ?
So why then don't they do it with video conferencing instead?. Good post KKOB.

giglets

Saving The World ?
KKOB,

There is more double standards, hubris and condescension around this whole subject, than around any other in my (too-long) memory!
Thanks for highlighting some more.

Dave

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Saving The World ?
So why then don't they do it with video conferencing instead?. Good post KKOB.

I had exactly the same thought Ted. But, obviously for the people involved, that would mean they wouldn't be able to stick their noses in the trough.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Saving The World ?
Its all a con re climate change . Its a natural occuring event over thousands of years a friend told me the otherday that some sciantists have disproved it .
Giglets all the condensatiopn is on my window this morning cos more rain !!!
......Diane

Saving The World ?
Copenhagen is preparing for the climate change summit that will produce as much carbon dioxide as a town the size of Middlesbrough.

Copenhagen climate summit: 1,200 limos, 140 private planes and caviar wedges - Telegraph

Good thing that CO2 isn't the cause of global warming then ... hang on, not only is CO2 not responsible, the world itself is actually cooling down again. Could it be the sun responsible?

One thing for sure is the summit will produce incredible amounts of bullshit and, flying in the face of tens of thousands of scientists not directly employed by the energy companies or living nicely on funding grants by vested interests, a global tax, if not directly, by stealth, to fund further ontrol of humanity by the few.

Congratulations to British TV news anchor, Peter Sissons, who left the BBC over the way its 'news' operation was being run. (See Peter Sissons departs with a swipe at BBC | Mail Online

:)

juco

Saving The World ?
The governments only concern is generating more cash from the `slaves of the planet`

Interesting video clip below which again exposes the governments as conning the public.
It seems the scientists (well the ones that report to government) have got it the wrong way round...it is the rise in temperature that causes a rise in CO2, with a time delay of several hundred years, and not as they would have you believe that the CO2 causes a rise in temperature.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwCqbzM-g_I]YouTube - The Global Warming CO2 Scam[/ame]

mikep

Saving The World ?
There'll be anothe ice age whether we save the planet or not - it's out of our hands - mother nature is more powerful than any human...

Latest Posts

Top Bottom