Neesan

Saving Grace - Abandoned Anatolian Shepherd Altinkum.
This is Grace :
2lv0hh.jpg

Isnt she a beauty ?

She is affectionate , healthy , slightly timid ( who can blame her ) .

Right now she is being cared for at the neuter and release center.

We need a very special person or family to care for Grace, one who will show her love and care for the rest of her life .

Please share this with others , someone out there is looking for a dog like Grace , help us find them .

Thank you

Last edited:

patrish

Re: Saving Grace - Abandoned Anatolian Shepherd X.

So is it not the one that lived by the market?

Valian

Let sleeping dogs lie

I think it is Pat and she is a plump dog - so was obviously well fed and happy. She has got out of her territory and is now frightened. She loves people and will latch onto anyone who gives her attention (so she probably followed someone home).

Of course, it would be great if someone would take her in, she is very loving. Next best option, put her back where she came from and was well fed.

jakebeak

I can't believe the amount of people abandoning their pets. This is so cruel. I really hope you can find a home for her Valian. She's a good looking dog! Best of luck with the search.

Neesan

Grace or Beauty as she is known to many is now at the shelter.. if anyone can give her a good home then please contact the Didim shelter.

Last edited:

Valian

Let sleeping dogs lie

Do you have my email address Avril? I think you do, so why have you not used it?

A lady phoned me yesterday and asked me to come and collect her, which I did this morning.

I can assure you that (a) it is the dog who has always lived happily between the shelter and the bus station and (b) I have not 'dumped' her. She is being taken care of at the shelter (a place she knows well) and we are trying to find her a home. I have had an email from Tina to which I have responded.

Perhaps people should get their facts right first, she was never 'dumped by Brits' and you only have to see her to know she has not been suffering on the streets for the year we have known her - one of the plumpest street dogs I've ever laid eyes on.

Neesan

Val .. I seem to have been mis-informed , sorry .

I heard that Grace ( Beauty ) is now at the shelter .. lets hope a good home can be found for her..

btw I agree she is a very healthy looking dog .

Vet-Yaser

www.didimvet.com
-->: Saving Grace - Abandoned Anatolian Shepherd Altinkum.

Neesan, did you say you have home for this dog. İf so can she still go to ıt?

Neesan

Vet-yaser .. Grace is now at the center , I am sure that anyone interested can go there to see her and then decide if they would like to give her a good home.

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Those eyes would steal your heart...they say please just love me

She is a great looking girl

Bob

She is a lovely dog,as many are.
She originally came into the neuter and release centre about 15 months ago for neutering.At that time,there were numerous adverts in voices and vets clinics trying to rehome her,all unsuccessful.She has lived happily around the area and is well known by the volunteers.

To all those with soft spot for dogs & able to watch movies online.

Watch " Hachiko a dogs story"
But keep a big box of tissues handy!

mintyk

Oh God,,I only watched the trailers,,,eyes leaking!!!!

Gail

I watched it last night, it is a beautiful film but hey, we are off topic here, we need to get back to see if someone can save Grace.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom