angelaturkey

Days On The Beach in Side
Sausages and bacon
No - but Bekir has them and will deliver anywhere in the Side area - phone him on 0531-5089-480 - - 25 TL for a kilo of pork sausages - - and 35 TL for a kilo of bacon. He also has black pudding for sale by the kilo.

Elizabeth M

Elizabeth M
Sausages and bacon
Hi, was wondering if Migros has sausages or bacon in yet?
Regards Mark

There is a place as you go into manavat over the lights from side, before next junction where you filter of right, on right hand side furniture shop, next to that is a little side road, down there they sell bacon sausage, never been yet but a friend told me as they go.

lemmy

Sausages and bacon
with regard to the bacon that has been mentioned here can anyone tell me whether this is proper bacon or that really fatty bacon that is more like streaky bacon than proper bacon? i saw bacon in the migros on the main antalya to alanya road last year but it was very expensive and more like streaky bacon so gave it a miss

kash66

karen
Sausages and bacon
I just picked up my sausage and bacon stash from Bekir two days ago --the bacon is beautiful ... back bacon.I have seen the stuff in migros ,its the streaky kind you would put on a Christmas Turkey --wouldn't touch it .Bekirs pork products are very good quality

Rosieraylite

Sausages and bacon
We are coming out for 3 weeks in July and were planning on bringing ours with us...Can someone explain where Bekir is - not been out since October...I recall seeing it, just not sure where...

Thanks

angelaturkey

Days On The Beach in Side
Sausages and bacon
Bekir does not have a shop as such but will deliver the bacon - sausages - black pudding - to anywhere in the Side area - just give him a call a day or two before you want them.

Sausages and bacon
I just picked up my sausage and bacon stash from Bekir two days ago --the bacon is beautiful ... back bacon.I have seen the stuff in migros ,its the streaky kind you would put on a Christmas Turkey --wouldn't touch it .Bekirs pork products are very good quality

How much is the bacon and sausages per kilo please?

Sue

Jamster

Jamster
Sausages and bacon
"25 TL for a kilo of pork sausages - - and 35 TL for a kilo of bacon. He also has black pudding for sale by the kilo."

Latest Posts

Top Bottom