kemerkid

Bystander
Saudi Warns US on 911
Foxy's story is ligit and here is the same report from Reuters.

The only problem I have with the suggestion that Saudi funded 9/11 is the lack of a motive.

Maisie

Saudi Warns US on 911
So what effect would this have, I assume on the US, if the threat was carried out and assets were sold?

Maisie

Last edited:

Firefox

Jesus Loves You
Saudi Warns US on 911
USA economy is in .... They try to get money from anyone to survive. They blamed Iran for 911 attacks last month and they realized it was crazy because how could any sane person believe that ? So be prepared to hear more crazy things from Zionist judges. And jewish lawyers of New York.

kemerkid

Bystander
Saudi Warns US on 911
The effect of the US freezing those assets in the US would in a round about way put America and Russia on the same side. Go figure.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Saudi Warns US on 911
USA economy is in .... They try to get money from anyone to survive. They blamed Iran for 911 attacks last month and they realized it was crazy because how could any sane person believe that ? So be prepared to hear more crazy things from Zionist judges. And jewish lawyers of New York.

I still reckon it was the East Cheam Women’s Knitting Club – now there’s a real bad bunch!

[With apologies to any TLFers who may be members]

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Saudi Warns US on 911
I reckon as the price dropped the Americans would buy it back , cheaply.

Steve

Maisie

Saudi Warns US on 911
So does that mean this is an empty threat? Although, I suppose that once having been made, a back-down is not on the cards. But would they cut off their noses to spite their faces?

Maisie

Maisie

Saudi Warns US on 911
I still reckon it was the East Cheam Women’s Knitting Club – now there’s a real bad bunch!

[With apologies to any TLFers who may be members]

Well they did fall into disarray after Leader Hancock died. But they are now rallying and rewinding their yarn and girding up their needles!

Maisie

Kanga

Saudi Warns US on 911
If you want a sensible insight into this whole subject I recommend you buy /borrow and read this book:

'Path of Blood' by Thomas Small & Jonathan Hacker. Paperback published by Simon & Schuster 2014.

Read it first then make your mind up. These authors had access to people and places that ordinary journalists cannot get near.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom