Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
Saudi couple hammer 24 hot nails into their maid...
after she complained of heavy workload!

A Saudi couple tortured their Sri Lankan maid by hammering 24 hot nails into her after she complained of her heavy workload.
X-rays showed the brutal result after the nails were hammered into the hands, legs and feet of LT Ariyawathi, a 49-year-old mother-of-three.
Mrs Ariyawathi had returned to Sri Lanka on Friday after five months in Saudi Arabia.
Her family took her to the hospital after it became clear she was in massive amounts of pain.

Read more: Saudi couple hammer 24 hot nails into their maid | Mail Online

jaimie

Lovely people in this world isn't there!!!

they need a good :321oi:

J.

Mushtaq

Founding Member
I hope the maid gets to hammer 24 nails into them too.

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
Sadly it's not the first and won't be the last case like this in Saudi. The abuse of blue collar workers is sickening.

Stumpel

I did want to comment, but didn't at the last moment. Before you know, you are considered a racist, or accused of discrimination. Sickening event.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
I am therefore a racist and am discriminatory, because i revile this foul regime. However Charlie and his monarchy mates love em.

But if you are born to it you probably don't see it.

Steve.

Lindacm

I am therefore a racist and am discriminatory, because i revile this foul regime. However Charlie and his monarchy mates love em.

Steve.

Steve,

From your post it looks to me that anything that happens in certain countries is all down to Muslims. From your comments you cannot seem to be able to see past the religion and the bad things that PEOPLE as individuals do.

Why oh why do people have to think this is all down to religion and not to the sick, warped minds of the individuals concerned.

Call it as it as it actually is, these PEOPLE are evil.

I feel the same way about priests who abuse children in their care. However, thank God, I am intelligent enough to understand that it is the individual concerned and not the religion.

I do not discriminate against all Christians/Catholics because of these sick and evil priests (PEOPLE). These people are not Christian/Catholic, they are scum praying on the innocent. It's a pity that people can't see past the nose on their face to realise this.

Linda

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
???

I don't care if they have a religion nevermind WHAT religion. Just that this is a case of very wicked people.

Stumpel

Wicked people have always been here on earth and will be here....question is how to stop them. I think that that is impossible, however a climate where people respect eachother (man and woman alike) could help. Tolerance...far and in between.

Found guilty in this case....not an eye for an eye but an otherwise severe punishment. At least 7 years jail for each nail? Just joking because we aren't judges. On the other hand, feel free to sentence them. In this topic of course.

Last edited:

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Steve,

From your post it looks to me that anything that happens in certain countries is all down to Muslims. From your comments you cannot seem to be able to see past the religion and the bad things that PEOPLE as individuals do.

Why oh why do people have to think this is all down to religion and not to the sick, warped minds of the individuals concerned.

I feel the same way about priests who abuse children in their care. However, thank God, I am intelligent enough to understand that it is the individual concerned and not the religion.

I do not discriminate against all Christians/Catholics because of these sick and evil priests (PEOPLE). These people are not Christian/Catholic, they are scum praying on the innocent. It's a pity that people can't see past the nose on their face to realise this.

Linda

Steve.

Linda i try not to respond too often, but your post mystifies me , nowhere in my post do i refer to religion, let alone Muslims.

I specifically refer to the regime, which is clearly a political statement not one of religion, i further refer to Monarchy, clearly once again making a political statement not a religious one.

I stated i revile the regime : Definition of regime :

a. form of government:
b. A government in power; administration:
c. A prevailing social system or pattern.
d. The period during which a particular administration or system prevails

Once again i re iterate a political statement, not it's people, not it's religion.

To drag me in to a non existent religious debate saddens me, as does your post.

I reject your accusation.

Time to reconsider my future participation.

For someone who professes religious belief you sure like to point the finger.

Steve.

Last edited:

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
I didn't want to light the touch paper so to speak with this topic so please don't leave over it, Steve :(

Akasya

Postless Pointer
So sorry to create a false impression Lyndsey, i was considering leaving the thread as i did not wish to get involved in an argument, not TLF. Thanks for the kind comment.

I thinks it is a good thread and am pleased you opened it, so thanks from me.

Best wishes , Steve.

Bill & June

Dreaming of Akbuk
Steve,

Linda

Linda,
I don't recall Steve mentioning "Muslim, or Religion" in his post, in fact he also criticised the British Royal Family, so what is your motive in raising the Muslim or religion factor?

Bill.:27:

Lindacm

Steve.

Steve.

Linda i try not to respond too often, but your post mystifies me , nowhere in my post do i refer to religion, let alone Muslims.

I specifically refer to the regime, which is clearly a political statement not one of religion, i further refer to Monarchy, clearly once again making a political statement not a religious one.

I stated i revile the regime : Definition of regime :

a. form of government:
b. A government in power; administration:
c. A prevailing social system or pattern.
d. The period during which a particular administration or system prevails

Once again i re iterate a political statement, not it's people, not it's religion.

To drag me in to a non existent religious debate saddens me, as does your post.

I reject your accusation.

Time to reconsider my future participation.

For someone who professes religious belief you sure like to point the finger.

Steve.

Hello Steve,

From your reply it seems that I have obviously misundestood your post. With hindsight it would have been best to have clarified your statesments before posting and for that please accept my apologies.

From all the negative Muslim posts on the religious thread I feel that I have perhaps taken this as one, when it was not. As I said, I have made a mistake and for that I apologise.

Linda

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Linda, thanks for explaining, misunderstandings happen all the time, guilty meself often.

best wishes, Steve.

Star_Sky

Anyway, what is wrong with negative posts about muslims? If its justified, what makes them exempt? Am I missing something?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom