altinkum kev

Non Active Member
satellite
Hi , I'm am using the 3 dish red-line satellite system at the moment,i would like to run a second TV from the sat box to a bedroom can anyone recommend a product that will do this wire less.

Saoirse

satellite
so have I

Digiturk system in upstairs living room sends signal to downstairs living room. very good

Sara-666

satellite
what make are these senders please and where can I get one from in the Bodrum area, they sound perfect for what I need?

Sara

hijo

in my own clique
satellite
...just put a double or triple LNB ..and take another cable to were ever you want it.:peace:

Sara-666

satellite
...just put a double or triple LNB ..and take another cable to were ever you want it.:peace:

We've got a quadruple lnb now but there is obviously something wrong with the cables as we can only get some channels, they have been out to look at it twice now and told us that we need new cable which means more drilling through walls. We've tried a new lnb and still a couple of channels are missing but only from one room so I just thought that a sender would solve this.

Sara

altinkum kev

Non Active Member
satellite
I don't want to use a second box and i want to be able to watch a different channel to the one in the lounge, have seen one in UK with its own remote control and is advertised for use with any infrared operated system

* AUDIO/VIDEO SENDER & 8in1 LED REMOTE CONTROL BUNDLE *

The wireless Audio/Video Sender & Universal 8in1 LED Remote Control Kit (XVL82LEDRB) lets you watch and control your Satellite or Cable Box, VCR, DVD player or any Audio/Video device from anywhere in the house. Plugs into your existing Audio/Video source and sends the sound and picture wirelessly to any TV in the House. The 8in1 Universal LED Remote Control replaces up to 8 individual Remote Controls and is pre-programmed for ease of use.

Last edited:

hijo

in my own clique
satellite
We've got a quadruple lnb now but there is obviously something wrong with the cables as we can only get some channels, they have been out to look at it twice now and told us that we need new cable which means more drilling through walls. We've tried a new lnb and still a couple of channels are missing but only from one room so I just thought that a sender would solve this.

Sara

could be you need your dish moved Sara

mike dj

satellite
U.K. sender works for me no problems . Technika from Tesco about £20 _ £30 ,with remote . Mike

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom