Satellite TV in Dalyan
hsve to say the one thing I'm missing about england is the tele (particularly Sky Sport). Can anyone tell me how ican go about solving this problem?
what equipment i'd need do i go with digiturk or can i get sky? and how much is it likely to cost?
can anyone recommend a reputable supplier/fitter in dalyan or am I bettr trying Ortaca?
thanks Gary

Last edited by a moderator:

dalyansteve

Satellite TV in Dalyan
If you are not bothered about English commentary then digiturk offers lots of sport, some in English lots in Turkish. If you want sky you would need an enormous dish plus the skybox and card. The other option is via the internet but not sure how that works.

hijo

in my own clique
Satellite TV in Dalyan
.. we have had sky for months with no problems using only a normal size dish through a seperate modem through the computer ..don,t watch sky sports ..but i have them all...:41:

totubuns

Satellite TV in Dalyan
Sky UK channels can show you. For this purpose, a special set-top box will be needed, You also need to be internet, according to the size of the dish will be tracking the number of publications also increased.
I can help you, published warranty and give continuity. And the work I do in Dalyan dalaman available.

Send a private message to PM

kevinJ

Satellite TV in Dalyan
Can you give some more details of your Sky reception and installation equipment & settings. Word has it that you need a 4 meter dish to pick-up UK signals on the Astra-D satellite, so I'm intriged to find out how you're getting Sky.

REDDERS

Satellite TV in Dalyan
To get Sky TV in Turkey most,if not all systems work via the internet.The most popular seems to be the Dreambox system.This seems to have mixed reviews,mainly because the internet signal in most areas is only average[and thats being generous]!!
If you want to try www.everythingontv you can get sky sports 1,2,3,eurosport,espn & espn america on your computor without a VPN,but be aware that you will need TTNets' 'up to 8mb' package @ 49tl [sorry,just gone up this month to 54.75tl] a month as streaming takes a lot of bandwidth.

Last edited:

biggles

biggles
Satellite TV in Dalyan
digiturk pkg i have £9 a month seems to have a lot of sport chnls on there ,though i do not watch any of them .

Latest Posts

Top Bottom