lemmy

satelite tv in the area
does anyone know what the best deal for installation of satelite tv is in the area?

would only be using it when on holiday so dont want pay monthly - is there such a thing as freeview in turkey? i would like to be able to have news and maybe kids channels.

satelite tv in the area
Weve just had a hot box fitted. İts 2 satellite dishes and a receiver box. Cost just under 200 GBP. We can get about 250 channels but only 4 continually English speaking. eg BBC World. Can get some English films on Turkish TV. Goldstar is the make. No further costs.

butt007

Warren
satelite tv in the area
Hi Leemmy, yes Janice is correct but there always seems to be a problem after 5-6 months or so. Gradualy you start to lose the signal and you lose programns one by one, it happened to mine and other owners here that had a Goldstar box! It means you then have to call in the man to reset it.
So, in the end we got rid of it and had Digiturk put in, I am told you can stop the payments for 2 months per year.
Warren

lemmy

satelite tv in the area
thanks for the replies i will look into this the next time i am over but if there are not more free english channels i might have to look at getting broadband and watching online.

stupid question but do new tvs in turkey have a connection so that you can show your computer on the tv screen? i dont fancy us all crowded round a small computer screen to watch eastenders lol

Latest Posts

Top Bottom