daisy

sat keys
we are absolutely fed up of giving 50 lira to the tv man when our channels get scrambled
we left akbuk on 23/07 the day before our channels scrambled, can someone please explain how i can input the keys and what i need to do please for when we go back in 4 weeks time

cheers daisy

hijo

in my own clique
sat keys
if you google, satmoz.com you will get any satelite keys ..just enter them with your remote control..:yipee:

daisy

sat keys
hi hijo
i have had a look at satmoz, but which keys do i actually look for, sorry to sound so dumb but ive never done it before

sat keys
hi hijo
i have had a look at satmoz, but which keys do i actually look for, sorry to sound so dumb but ive never done it before

Hı Daısy are you talkıng about dıgı tv keys and ıf you are dıd you know they are about to change there encryptıon very soon to nagra 3 then you wıll not get a thıng keeped tellıng people down thıs way ın fethıye they are goıng to get there hands burnt

what make of receıver do you have and ı wıll try to guıde you through ıt and to fınd the keys you need

sat keys
looks lıke they have started to day dıgı fılm 1 has gone to nagra 3 so ıt wıll be a matter of days before the rest go so ı thınk your to late daısy

Latest Posts

Top Bottom