McQ2

Sarsala Beach
Is there more than one beach in Dalaman? I'm only aware of the beach next to The therme Spa Hotel. Is this Sarsala Beach?

Also is there a Dolmus that goes too and from the local beaches regularly each day (from Dalaman town centre) and if so is it likely to be running Mid October when we are next out?

Thanks

Smiler

Sarsala Beach
My favourite beach is Sarigerme, approximately 12km from Dalaman. I believe a dolmus runs there throughout the year, although I don't think the cafe on the beach is open during October.

CJD

Sarsala Beach
The cafe was open last October I remember it well I
got eaten alive by flies!!

Iztuzu Beach takes a lot of beating either road end or
boat end

matty

Sarsala Beach
Is there more than one beach in Dalaman? I'm only aware of the beach next to The therme Spa Hotel. Is this Sarsala Beach?

Also is there a Dolmus that goes too and from the local beaches regularly each day (from Dalaman town centre) and if so is it likely to be running Mid October when we are next out?

Thanks

Hi

The beach that is near to the Therme Maris Spa hotel is Not Sarsala beach!
At the moment there are sun loungers on this beach, they belong to the Spa hotel..As of yet!.. We have never been charged for using them! the Palladium restaurant on the beach is also open. Sorry but there is no dolmus service from Dalaman to this beach! This is the beach were the proposed Dalaman marina is going to be built.

To get to Sarsala cove you need to turn left after the Burch hotel, it will take you about 15-20 mins driving, well worth a visit as the scenery down through the village is stunning...Dolmus does run from Dalaman to sarsala throughout the summer, but not sure about October!

Hope you enjoy your holiday in October.

regards Matty

matty

Sarsala Beach
Have you got to go into centre of Dalaman to catch Dolmus or is there bus stop near the Burc?

Andy & Sue

Hi,

Stops at the Opet on the airport road.Last years timetable was 10am pickup!

you can always go into the Belediye office in Dalaman and enquire at reception.

Regards

Latest Posts

Top Bottom