tallulah

Saray beach?
Hi, when we last went to Alanya, 2 years ago I think, we stayed at the Sarey Beach hotel it was right on Cleopatra beach. Does anyone know if it's still going? We booked a package with Thomas Cook at the time but they don't seem to use that Hotel any longer. I have'nt found much info, I thought maybe I could book direct with the Hotel.

If anyone knows of a better option in the same area...all ideas welcome. Many thanks.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Saray beach?
First when do you want to go ???
Yes the hotel is still going , But be carful don't book with booking .com I made that mistake in 2008 , They have Sarah Beach . But also Sarah beach Annex , Though it didn.t say this !!! The Hotel is available through Travel republic . And Sunshine,com You can get good deals on this hotel If you book around March , Also Try Miray hotel . just across the road , Very nice family hotel , Plus deals on Grand Okan , Last march price was given as £19 per night , Its a very good Hotel , But don't rush Wait for a good price Also TC do Hotel only , I think they include most of these hotels ....Diane

Sorry that should be Sunshine holidays.co.uk Miray hotel £46 pp pw early may

Last edited:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Saray beach?
My eyes (or brain) needs testing. I read Spray Bleach..... :hmm:

:77wu: It's the brain, no need to worry, it's in good working order, it read the first and last letter, and your logic is spray, it's just magic, haha.

tallulah

Saray beach?
Thanks for your replies, Haven't really decided about when to go, possibly june. I'd forgotten the Grand Oken had a friend stay there she said it was quite nice. Might try that. On another point can anyone reccommend a website for renting appartments in Alanya?

Regards the rentals...just noticed the section on here, so I'll plough through that. Numpty that I am. This forum has so much going on and is so colourful it's taking me awhile to get my barings!!!LOL

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom