Salaams and Hello all.
Hi,

Just thought I'd introduce myself and my wife. I'm Goran a 60 y.o. Swede, living in London and Alanya (Tosmur). My wife hails from Pakistan and (sometimes) responds to the call "Nisa". We love horses and Turkey.:blowkiss:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Salaams and Hello all.
Welcome Goran and Nisa, hope you enjoy the forum as much as I do. We are visiting your beautiful country of Sweden next week for a few days, staying with friends in the forest of Djupvik, we also have friends in Katrineholm. Look forward to reading your posts. We also have a home in Turkey in the Yalikavak/Gumusluk area in a place calle Gumuskaya, and love going there for holidays.

Tess

Salaams and Hello all.
Hi Goran and Nisa and a very warm welcome to you both, enjoy the forum. I too look forward to any subsequent posts from you. Take care.

Salaams and Hello all.
Hi Goran and Nisa ..welcome to the forum ..i also live in Alanya so we may bump into each other at some time.

Salaams and Hello all.
:clock::clock:Thanx guys for your kind welcome. I'll be posting from time to time and will follow yours closely. Night all. :clock:

Salaams and Hello all.
Hi Shirley,

I understand you're one of the wise women here and well versed in Turkey living and language. Am I right in thinking you live in Tosmur too? :kitapoku: We live just opposite the bakery in Begonvil Apt.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Salaams and Hello all.
Hi Sunny Seasider,

Have a great time in Sweden. Just don't forget your wooleys, I hear they're having temps down to -40 C.:35:

Thank you, it's quite mild today at only -16. We love walking, so really enjoy the times we have there. If we see a car it's a novelty, haha. Plenty of wildlife though, as well you'll know. Looking forward to your hearing about your experiences in Turkey Goran.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom