Sad Day
A Sad Day

Today they buried Michael Jackson. I saw it on TV.
He was, they say, a nice guy and I’m sorry he died.
The daughter of Elvis was there and was upset.
Liz Taylor showed.

Also today Aysa, daughter of Gengis died,
she was sixteen and pregnant.
Her family were there but
Liz Taylor didn't show.

And Albert Mudamawi died
with all his family
and was not buried
but layed in the sun
and nobody showed.

Last edited:

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Sad Day
lt's how you look at it whether it is a sad day for the one that has died.Or should be looked at as a happy occasion now they are free from all the suffering they have been inflicted with by very selfish greedy people that have used these stars as ways of getting money out of them.
To me,it is a happy occasion,because he is now at peace and only now feels the thoughts and spiritual thinking of angelic harmonious wisdom.
Here on earth are people that will inflict suffering onto others for selfish gains

Sad Day
It's sad when anybody dies especially at a young age but lots of worse cases of death. At least MJ was in the luxury of his own home. Been watching This Morning earlier about the Edlington case where the poor 11 year old was left to die after being tortured, this is what I call sad!

Sad Day
How's that Parrot?
It seems to me that the poem could be written any day. Be sure some poor pregnant woman dies almost every day in Iraq or Afganistan and whole families of Africans also die daily.
Yes, the names may have been different.

kelchocolate

Just Watch Me
Sad Day
How's that Parrot?
It seems to me that the poem could be written any day. Be sure some poor pregnant woman dies almost every day in Iraq or Afganistan and whole families of Africans also die daily.

RIP MJ.
It does my head when someone says african families die daily,If you not aware there are well over 58 countries in Africa.So be specific and say where excatly you're taking about.
It just like saying europeans are still dying from the effects of the Chernobyl disaster.It happened in the Ukraine be specific.

kelchocolate

Just Watch Me
Sad Day
You are the one that needs to listen and TAKE NOTE!! of where things are happening and not just generalise!!!.Name the country where it's happening!!!!

kelchocolate

Just Watch Me
Sad Day
Yes,Rwanda for one are still still suffering the effects of the long civil war,been a 3rd world and poor many of it's people are dying from perventative diseases.
Thanks,for been able to name a country.

Goodnight.

Last edited by a moderator:

parrot

Sad Day
How's that Parrot?
I didn't realise it was a poem or something,must be a philistine,I was really just trying to figure out a reason for the thread,still trying.

Sad Day
So; I make that about six people who came to a thread called "Poets Corner" and say either that they don't understand poetry or "I didn't realise that it's a poem".

I don't understand cricket so would never even go to a cricket site, much less would I bother tocomplain that I didn't understand.

Harem

I've cliqued
Sad Day
With apologies to Dwight for attempting to improve on his poem.

Michael Jackson was buried today
It was even broadcast on TV
For all who couldn’t be there

Ayse daughter of Cengis died today
She was only 16 and pregnant
And only her family were there

Albert Mudamawi died with all his family
They lay under the glare of the African sun
No funeral for them and nobody else to care

Latest Posts

Top Bottom