Jaycey

African Refugee
Russia
You should do your homework, it’s not only Russia investing monies into that pipeline.
Where did I say that it was?

And still no answers from you - only noise and obfuscation.

........................................................................... Yawn.jpg

Russia
Really? The CDU's Norbert Rottgen, chairman of the parliament's foreign affairs committee and candidate for the party's leadership, said Nord Stream 2 should be halted "as a joint European response".

A "strong European answer" is needed as "diplomatic rituals are no longer enough" to address Russia's "inhuman and contemptuous politics", Rottgen said.

Millions in Eastern Europe see NS2 as a threat to both themselves and to the rest of Europe. Russia is the only beneficiary in this debacle.

But still no answers to #95 only diversion & obfuscation.

You really do need to keep up, Norbert Rottgen is no longer in the contest to become the German Chancellor, he got eliminated out at the ballot stage.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Russia
If you kept up you'd answer #101 etc etc etc...

I am advised that I shouldn't enter a braying contest with an ass so I won't.

Nite nite Sleeping.gif

Last edited:

Jaycey

African Refugee
Russia

Cheap Russian Gas "???

ukraineBusinessNews.jpg

🔵 Russia is holding back on gas supplies to Europe this summer to create higher prices in winter, Lada Zerkal, Energy Minister advisor, charged in an interview Saturday on Ukraine 24 TV. “Russia is artificially holding back the European market and is not supplying the volumes that Europe needs now, for example, to fill empty gas storage facilities,” Zerkal, a former Naftogaz official, said. “It was a cold spring. Now we need to fill everything, and gas prices are very high.”

🔵 President Biden has invited German Chancellor Angela Merkel to Washington on July 15 to personally negotiate a solution to Russia-Germany Nord Stream 2 gas line, Germany’s Handelsblatt business newspaper reports. To compensate for the loss of Russian gas transit fees, German and American officials have talked about Germany creating a hydrogen production industry in Ukraine.

Camden

Russia

UK signs agreement to support enhancement of Ukrainian naval capabilities​

Signing the MOI on behalf of the UK, Minister for Defence Procurement Jeremy Quin said:

The UK and Ukraine have a close defence relationship, and we continue to strengthen this partnership to help deter shared threats.

In a trilateral agreement signed onboard HMS Defender, which was in Odessa as part of the Carrier Strike Group deployment, the UK, Ukraine and industry will collaborate to boost Ukraine’s naval capabilities.

Minister for Defence Procurement Jeremy Quin and First Sea Lord Admiral Sir Tony Radakin were joined by Deputy Minister of Defence of Ukraine, Oleksandr Myroniuk and industry representative David Lockwood from Babcock on the Type 45 Destroyer, where the Memorandum of Implementation (MOI) was signed.

Building on the agreement signed on HMS Prince of Wales in October 2020, the two nations and their industrial partners will now push Ukrainian naval capabilities enhancement projects (UNCEP) forward.

These projects will include; the introduction of new capabilities through the delivery of new naval platforms and defensive shipborne armaments, the training of Ukrainian Navy personnel, the creation of new naval bases, and the purchase of two Sandown class mine countermeasure vessels.

British shipbuilder Babcock to help beef up Ukraine’s navy

LONDON – Ukraine is on course to rebuild the capabilities of its navy with the help of a possible deal with British warship builder and support-services company Babcock International.

Babcock signed what was described as a tripartite memorandum of implementation (MoI) with the Ukraine ministry of defense and the British government during a visit to the Eastern European country by the Royal Navy Type 45 destroyer HMS Defender and high-ranking British officials, including the head of the navy and the procurement minister.

Saoirse

Russia
I suppose it's a case of jaw jaw etc

Take yesterday's alleged skirmish

Putin ( liar ) says Russia chased RN away from area

Johnson ( liar) says they didnt

Who do you believe!

Jaycey

African Refugee
Russia

Who do you believe!

If we knew where the Destroyer is now it would be easy to make a decision.

Russia
The objective of any proposed meeting is to contain Russian aggression (read the article).

That doesn't sound like a trade meeting.

France and Germany are not capable of containing Russia on anything IMO. If they had of been they’d have done it a few years back.
Even the US under Biden doesn’t want to know.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Russia
France and Germany are not capable of containing Russia on anything IMO. If they had of been they’d have done it a few years back.
Even the US under Biden doesn’t want to know.

As already said any attempt to find a diplomatic solution with Russia is futile.

Russia
As already said any attempt to find a diplomatic solution with Russia is futile.

So why are France & Germany so eager to get on with Putin if a diplomatic solution is futile.....it’s trade. The same has happened with Germany, France in respect of China, they want the trade, regardless of what China does.

akbukowl

Russia

Who do you believe!
so A BBC news crew just happened to be in board the UK vessel ,we are days away from a bye election what was it at Hartlepool an an invasion of Jersey ,funny coincidence

Russia
So why are France & Germany saying that it is an attempt to contain Russia?

There is another thread re China/Europe relations.

So you actually believe this get together is about containing Russia.......I’d like to know how, because they’ve failed up till this moment in time, if anything the US and Germany have conceded to Russia.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom