Rural land and Ltd companies help?
Does anyone know if the rules have changed yet re buying in rural areas (outside belidiye) as a foreigner without a company? The kadastro wll tell me nothing, the accountant knows nothing and the tapu office is ambiguous! Long story but we had to set up a company after finding out that the boundaries had changed inbetween buying and getting tapu so a house that we legaly owned through a co-op we couldn't have in our own name, when we found our land, as we already had a company we put the land into it to. Now we want to sell the 1st house and the company but the land (and house we live in now) is still in the company name, I'm don't think that the 'buying outside of a belidiye' has gone through yet and now I don't know how to get the land off the company short of putting in someone elses name, has anyone got any ideas? I think i've read somewhere that you can put a tapu in someone elses name but then have a stop to selling/adding debt etc put on it, has anyone done this? We want to get rid of the company while we have this chance but its proving harder than i thought! Or can I 'buy' the land with a turkish friend (her owning 1%, me the other 99%), would that work?