Roly

Rubbish Bins
Not sure what, if any, facillities have been provided by Curbanolgu for Whiterock residents to dispose of your Rubbish but there is surely not enough!!
The four bins located on the road from Whiterock , at Bozuru, are regularly becoming full to overflowing.
PLEASE - if the bins are FULL, continue on your journey to Dalaman or Ortaca where you will find lots of bins.
PLEASE close the bin lid. - People are leaving the bin lids open or depositing their rubbish beside the bin. Animals and vermin are ripping open the bags and spreading the contents around the area.

DON't BE A LITTER LOUT - LET's TRY AND KEEP THE WHOLE AREA BEAUTIFUL

GnD

Rubbish Bins
It's beyond belief that you had to spell that out!

good luck and hope your message is acted upon by the thoughtless few.

20kiki

Rubbish Bins
I'm due to fly back in Oct to finalise my purchase but had presumed Litter collection was to be included in the Maintenance agreement..........although that appears to be a very grey area at the moment and no-one will be pinned down to exactly what is covered?

PDM

Rubbish Bins
We have now been provided rubbish bins at Whiterock, so hopefully the rubbish situation will improve.

Spike

Rubbish Bins
Agree with Roly on that one - everyone in the outlying areas has transport (no other choice!) - so you don't have to walk miles with bags of rubbish.

So if you don't have bins (like us) or if the bins you have are full and overflowing, please carry the rubbish in your car for a few extra kilometres to the roadside bins in Dalaman or Ortaca.

Please help to keep the area you live in clean and don't encourage vermin that can cause harm to you (and your pets).

You know it makes sense ............ :)

mike and hilary

mike and hilary
Rubbish Bins
We just found out that our rubbish bins disappeared at Hillside during August and noted that you got some at White Rock at about the same time. You didn't happen to get four by any chance did you?

Mike

PDM

Rubbish Bins
There was only 1 large blue barrel type one for the Whiterock Villas that I noticed..the rest may have been dropped of at different sites..!!

mike and hilary

mike and hilary
Rubbish Bins
Thanks for the reply PDM. Curbanoglu took quite a few things away after we took on a different company for maintenance (some they shouldn't have) and I was wondering if they included the bins.

Mike

PDM

Rubbish Bins
Where they the same blue barrell type..?? Didn't even know they it was for rubbish so was still taking mine out to the main road..!!

mike and hilary

mike and hilary
Rubbish Bins
No they were just the normal lidded belediye bins. No idea where they went but we ended up with piles of rubbish outside the gate.

Thanks

Mike

Latest Posts

Top Bottom