SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Rub My Nipples
This women went into a large store to return a toaster she had bought the day before.

The male cashier asked what the problem was and she told him she bought the toaster just the day before, brought it home and it didn't work. She said she wanted to exchange it for another that does work.

The cashier looked at the receipt and said she bought the toaster on sale and there were no echanges or refunds with products bought on sale.

The women started yelling at the top of her lungs. RUB MY NIPPLES, RUB MY NIPPLES!!!!!!!!!!

The young man didn't know what to do as the women continued yelling and a large crowd was gathering so he ran for the manager.

The manager came running and asked the women her problem. She told him her story and he also looked at the receipt and told her that it was bought on sale and there was nothing he could do to help her.

Again the women started yelling, RUB MY NIPPLES, RUB MY NIPPLES, RUB MY NIPPLES!!!! By now atleast 50 people were gathered wondering what was going on. The manager yells at the women, WHY ARE YOU SAYING THAT?

The woman says....I like having my nipples rubbed when I am getting screwed!! Everyone laughed and the manager had no choice but to exchange her toaster.

:77wu::77wu::77wu:

Biker Bob

Latest Posts

Top Bottom